Indicators with alerts/signal - page 722

crussev:
Can someone please help me add an alert to the SMI when the main line reaches +40 and - 40.

Crussev, added the alerts.

Files:

alvinkon:
Hi, can anyone help me with this code?

if(AlertMode > 0)

{

bool uptrend = trend[limit1+1] > 0 && trend[limit1+2] <= 0;

bool dntrend = trend[limit1+1] = 0;

if(uptrend || dntrend)

{

if(isNewBar(TimeFrame))

{

BoxAlert(uptrend," : BUY Signal at " +DoubleToStr(Close[limit1+1],Digits)+", StopLoss at "+DoubleToStr(buy [limit1+1],Digits));

SendNotification(uptrend+" : BUY Signal at " +Symbol());

BoxAlert(dntrend," : SELL Signal at "+DoubleToStr(Close[limit1+1],Digits)+", StopLoss at "+DoubleToStr(sell[limit1+1],Digits));

SendNotification(dntrend+" : SELL Signal at " +Symbol());

How to add TimeFrame to the SendNotification? and i always get double alert at the same time.

eg. 0:SELL Signal at AUDJPY

1:BUY Signal at AUDJPY

Thank you..

Hi Alvinkon,

Maybe try this version.

mladen:
That indicator is already new mt4 compatible But better to use some other heiken ashi - this one is assuming that the background is always black - try it with some other background and you shall see . Better to use some correctly coded heiken asji that already has alerts

Thanks Mladen. But which of the heiken ashi with alert will you recommend ?Thanks in advance

samuelkanu:
Thanks Mladen. But which of the heiken ashi with alert will you recommend ?Thanks in advance

samuelkanu

Check this thread. There are quite a few heiken ashi versions - almost sure that one of the posted ones will be exactly what you are looking for

samuelkanu:

samuelkanu

Check this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general. There are quite a few heiken ashi versions - almost sure that one of the posted ones will be exactly what you are looking for

mladen:
alvinkon Try using this one : macd_alerts-arrows-2.mq4

Hi Mladen,

Can the indicator give alert when the signal line crossed MACD line? i Cannot find the option to enable the alert. Please help. THank you.

alvinkon:
Hi Mladen, Can the indicator give alert when the signal line crossed MACD line? i Cannot find the option to enable the alert. Please help. THank you.

By default it set to alert so. Option alertsOnSignalCross is set to true

Hi Guys,

Could someone please put a sound alert and pop up window when the arrow appears for this MT4 indicator thanks

Cheers.

Files:
staircase.mq4  3 kb

Привет! Нужна предупреждение только на большом зеленой стрелкой и красной.А теперь звук на каждой свечи стрелка звука звук стрелкой. Сроки М1. Удалите излишки звук на маленькие стрелки. Спасибо!

Files:

DMNIK:
Привет! Нужна предупреждение только на большом зеленой стрелкой и красной.А теперь звук на каждой свечи стрелка звука звук стрелкой. Сроки М1. Удалите излишки звук на маленькие стрелки. Спасибо!

DMNIK

Simply delete the part that is saying "TRO modification"

Reason: