Indicators with alerts/signal - page 691

jhonbarry:
Dear Mladen, could you add signal on this ?tks

jhonbarry

Here is a version with alerts added (alerts on two lines crosses)

Files:

Can you please add an email alert if possible. Thank you guys!

Files:

Thanks a lot M laden

mladen:
MQ4 is a mql 4 source code file (mql4 is a coding language used in metatrader 4). Once ou have installed metatrader 4 it had added a "name" for mq4 files as "MQL4 source file". Nothing to do with this site whatsoever

bjwine06:
Can you please add an email alert if possible. Thank you guys!

bjwine06

Been testing that indicator and it is changing the colors of the lines way back in the past. In my opinion better not to use it in signaling (alerting) mode, but just for estimation (even then be careful, because that indicator needs a major rewrite - it is a kind of a super signals indicator but there are quite a few coding problems in it)

mrtools:
Sorry Air92, its not possible am out of buffers.

Thank you.I understood

Hello mladen + mrtools,

can someone please add visual alerts with adjustable gap for the arrows - to "ema variaton + filter mtf" please ? (see attached)

Thanks in advance

derfel

derfel:
Hello mladen + mrtools,

can someone please add visual alerts with adjustable gap for the arrows - to "ema variaton + filter mtf" please ? (see attached)

Thanks in advance

derfel

derfel

Just one question : why arrows when there is already a color change? Wouldn't it be showing the same thing twice?

Yes I know, sorry for beeing so short. I would like to test multiple variations of it. It's easier for me to follow having a couple of instances of it on the chart - that way I can "delete" some lines and leave only the arrows (different colors + size). That way the chart is not so cluttered with some "unimportant" lines. I hope this makes sense, and you can understand what I mean.

Thanks

derfel

Alert Needed On This Indicator

Can Mladen or someone please put an alert on this indicator when direction changes. It's different than the other Trix Indicators on this forum. Thanks!

Files:
trix13.mq4  4 kb

derfel:
Yes I know, sorry for beeing so short. I would like to test multiple variations of it. It's easier for me to follow having a couple of instances of it on the chart - that way I can "delete" some lines and leave only the arrows (different colors + size). That way the chart is not so cluttered with some "unimportant" lines. I hope this makes sense, and you can understand what I mean.

Thanks

derfel

derfel

Here you go

Reason: