Indicators with alerts/signal - page 695

Hello! I use the hma_momentum indicator and i would like to add a sound alert to it (when the color change), can anyone help me please? For me is a very usefull indicator. Thanks.

carlscot:
Hello! I use the hma_momentum indicator and i would like to add a sound alert to it (when the color change), can anyone help me please? For me is a very usefull indicator. Thanks.

carlscot

You can do two things : either use some of the indicators posted at this thread as a tepmplate ad alter the indicator that you have to add alerts to it or post the one you are using so that someone can take a look at it and alter it

thanks for your aswer mladen, how do I do to upload the indicator here? I`m new here. Thanks.

Here it is

hma_momentum.mq4

Thanks.

Files:

carlscot:
thanks for your aswer mladen, how do I do to upload the indicator here? I`m new here. Thanks.

You should press the "go advanced" when editing the post and then press the attachments button (like on the picture)

Files:
attach.gif  34 kb

carlscot:
Here it is

hma_momentum.mq4

Thanks.

Use this one. This one does not repaint, has alerts on slope change and is a multi time frame version already. To get exactly the same value as the one you posted set the HMAMethod to 1, but be advised that in that case it is not a hull any more (Hull is only when linear weighted moving average is used in calculation -HMA method 3)

Files:

Thank you very much for your help mladen, momentum is very good indicator to identify a trend change, I recomend it to everybody. Greetings from Argentina!

Misters MrTools and MLaden

Please don't be upset but can I ask the for usual alerts on this one too, I'm only using it to signal confirmation for some time now, it has a million possible settings so I was playing it and, some how it's working like a charm for exits,

So if is not asking too much I want to try it in signal mode, any chance to trigger the alarm when it changes to yellow?

I thought I have found a similar like I said in another thread to not bother you anymore, but I didn't as price don't have same options.

Is made by Igorad, a old user here I think.

Thank you,

De Lima

Files:

panchito:
Misters MrTools and MLaden

Please don't be upset but can I ask the for usual alerts on this one too, I'm only using it to signal confirmation for some time now, it has a million possible settings so I was playing it and, some how it's working like a charm for exits,

So if is not asking too much I want to try it in signal mode, any chance to trigger the alarm when it changes to yellow?

I thought I have found a similar like I said in another thread to not bother you anymore, but I didn't as price don't have same options.

Is made by Igorad, a old user here I think.

Thank you,

De Lima

panchito

that indicator already has alerts (set the color mode and sound mode to 1 and you will get the alerts)

mladen:
panchito that indicator already has alerts (set the color mode and sound mode to 1 and you will get the alerts)

I know MLaden but I forgot to tell you if you can code it the way you and MrTools do, because if I turn the alert, the trigger rings 300 times for each signal, I put in the the code to get notification and then in backtesting my phone almost fall apart with a million alerts in 2 seconds, is just the way you and MrTools code are everything you can ask in a indicator...

Sorry, I didn't explain myself properly, but to get it after bar close is already too late... the way you do with signal on current and just rings once it's perfect.

Thanks

Reason: