Indicators with alerts/signal - page 694

AO signal simple favour...

Hi to everybody

Can anyone ad just an e-mail alert to this indicator (AO)

Thanks J.

Files:
ao_alert.mq4  4 kb

Mladen,

After a couple of days, I don't know how this alert works. But it certainly doesn't alert when the yellow line in the chart changes direction. It's based on something else, entirely.

Would you be so kind as to program the alert into the original indicator I provided when line changes direction, either up or down? Thanks in advance for the trix log indicator, but again, the alert doesn't do what's needed.

Oxford Buck

mladen:
oxbuck

On the example picture the upper is trix log (this one, already with alerts : trix log alert.mq4 ) and the lower is trix13. As you can see there is no significant difference (except for the multiplier, but other than that they are almost the same)

As far as the formula applied, trix log uses the original formula described by the inventor of the trix indicator (Jack K. Hutson), so I recommend the usage of that one

oxbuck:
Mladen,

After a couple of days, I don't know how this alert works. But it certainly doesn't alert when the yellow line in the chart changes direction. It's based on something else, entirely.

Would you be so kind as to program the alert into the original indicator I provided when line changes direction, either up or down? Thanks in advance for the trix log indicator, but again, the alert doesn't do what's needed.

Oxford Buck

It alerts currently on a zero line cross

I needed it to alert on my provided trix indicator when direction changes; or, on the trix log indicator when period & signal lines cross. Thanks.

mladen:
It alerts currently on a zero line cross

jerci:
Hi to everybody

Can anyone ad just an e-mail alert to this indicator (AO)

Thanks J.

Hi Jerci there's one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183716

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen/MrTools,

Yep your eyes did not deceive you, but I would like an audible alert plus arrows on the colour change of the Accelerator indicator as per the attached example please.

Sad that it took me so long to unearth such a gem.

Thanking you in advance.

Best regards,

Hi ValeoFX, have this version.

oxbuck:
I needed it to alert on my provided trix indicator when direction changes; or, on the trix log indicator when period & signal lines cross. Thanks.

Hi Oxbuck,

This is the trix log with a trix signal line cross alerts..

Files:

Thanks a bunch, I'll try it out.

mrtools:
Hi Oxbuck, This is the trix log with a trix signal line cross alerts..

mrtools:
Hi ValeoFX, have this version.

Hello MrTools,

Thanking you most kindly.

Continued success to you.

Thanks anyway Mladen.

Reason: