Indicators with alerts/signal - page 688

panchito:
Could you Gentlemen's please add and separate the options: alert on signal line cross (9SMA)= true/false and alert on histogram cross zero line=true/false, the way is now is on both with only alert on/off

Thank you a lot

De Lima

Hi De Lima,

Added separate options for zero cross alerts and arrows and or macd and signal cross alerts and arrows.

Files:

You are always so fast and so nice I don't even know how to thank you enough, it kind make me feel bad to ask for anything!

Thank so much

All the best!

You even gave me the option to personalise the arrows for different crosses!!! wow!!!!!!

Could you please add an email notification upon alert. I love this indicator and it works great for me, but a lot of signals happen while I'm at work. It would be great to receive an email and place a quick trade at work. Thank you so much!!

Files:

bjwine06:
Could you please add an email notification upon alert. I love this indicator and it works great for me, but a lot of signals happen while I'm at work. It would be great to receive an email and place a quick trade at work. Thank you so much!!

Sorry Bjwine06, that indicator is decompiled.

Dear mr.Tools and Mladen,please, add arrows to signal lines of this indicator.

Best regards,

I'm sorry, what does decompiled indicator mean ?

bjwine06:
I'm sorry, what does decompiled indicator mean ?

A stolen code

Oh that's too bad, I downloaded from a site with hundreds of free trading systems and this indicator was the only descent signal out of all of them. I guess there is no way of finding out who's code was stolen.... I would gladly pay to just have it with the email alert attached ?

bjwine06:
Oh that's too bad, I downloaded from a site with hundreds of free trading systems and this indicator was the only descent signal out of all of them. I guess there is no way of finding out who's code was stolen.... I would gladly pay to just have it with the email alert attached ?

Then it will make no difficulty to you to contact the real author of the indicator and pay to him to make the changes you need

Btw: that is a simple ma cross indicator (ema (5,close) crosses ema(7,open)). You can find dozens of correctly coded ma crosses with alerts already coded in it. I see no need whatsoever to get that kind of an indicator decompiled

Reason: