Indicators with alerts/signal - page 686

mrtools:
Johnjacob, added the alerts.

Hi Mrtools

graet indicator, thanks.

I have stumbled upon a very high win-loss strategy which uses just 2 indies; the ADX and PPO (price percent oscillator). I could not find the PPO for the Meta 4, could you halp please?

Thanks Wolfsch

wolfsch:
Hi Mrtools

graet indicator, thanks.

I have stumbled upon a very high win-loss strategy which uses just 2 indies; the ADX and PPO (price percent oscillator). I could not find the PPO for the Meta 4, could you halp please?

Thanks Wolfsch

Wolfsch

Is this the PPO that you are looking for : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177436 ?

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools,please, i want to ask arrows to this indicator ,if number of buffers allows to make it.I need the arrow when the signal line crosses zero level, and also in the arrow when two signal lines cross each other. And also opportunity to change the size of these arrows.

Hello MrTools/Mladen,

Please could you add alert to this indicator when bar changes from red to green and green to red (Value 1 crosses over Value 4 and vice versa).

Thank you.

macd_t3.mq4

Files:
macd_t3.mq4  6 kb

Air92:
Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools,please, i want to ask arrows to this indicator ,if number of buffers allows to make it.I need the arrow when the signal line crosses zero level, and also in the arrow when two signal lines cross each other. And also opportunity to change the size of these arrows.

Hi Air92, added the arrows, the picture is for the arrows on the 2 signal line crosses.

shilox:
Hello MrTools/Mladen,

Please could you add alert to this indicator when bar changes from red to green and green to red (Value 1 crosses over Value 4 and vice versa).

Thank you.

macd_t3.mq4

Hello Shilox,

Added the alerts.

Files:

divergence indicator alert

MrTools/Mladen hi

would you please add an alert to this divergence indicator ?

muchas gracias

i-powerrvi-div.ex4

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Shilox, Added the alerts.

Thanks a bunch MrTools.

mrtools:
Hi Air92, added the arrows, the picture is for the arrows on the 2 signal line crosses.

Thank you,dear mr.Tools.

mrtools:

Dear mr.Tools,I have a problem with this indicator.

For an example

I need two indicators on a chart. On one I need arrows on crossing of the signal line with other signal line, on the second indicator I need crossing of the signal line of level of zero.

If on the first indicator I put the arrowsOnzerocross false arrowsOnSignalcross truesettings, and on the second indicator I do opposite, it turns out that arrows on the chart arrive only one indicator. But arrows from two indicators are necessary

Reason: