Indicators with alerts/signal - page 684

Gaussian Filter 2

Hi Mladen/Mr.Tools,

First of all a very Happy New Year to both of you and all at this Forum.

I would be most grateful if you could add alerts (text, sound, email) to the attached Gaussian Filter 2 indicator. The alert should come up on color change on close of the current candle.

Also, would be great if you could do a histo/bar version to appear in a sub-window.

Wish you the very best for the coming year.

Regards

Jasjit

Files:

electrical999:
Hi Mladen/Mr.Tools,

First of all a very Happy New Year to both of you and all at this Forum.

I would be most grateful if you could add alerts (text, sound, email) to the attached Gaussian Filter 2 indicator. The alert should come up on color change on close of the current candle.

Also, would be great if you could do a histo/bar version to appear in a sub-window.

Wish you the very best for the coming year.

Regards

Jasjit

electrical999

Here is a version with alerts added. To have an alert on a closed bar set the alertsOnCurrent to false

mladen:
electrical999 Here is a version with alerts added. To have an alert on a closed bar set the alertsOnCurrent to false

Thank you very much Mladen - very much appreciated.

beltime.mq4

Can anyone put an alert on this indicator level..Make an alert where, when the indicator touches the upper/lower level that you picked out..Thank you in advance

Files:
beltime.mq4  4 kb

Hi Team,

Could we add alert function to the KDJ indicator? Buy signal for green bars and sell for red? Thanks in advance kdj_histo_mtf.mq4

Files:

endymion:
Hi Team, Could we add alert function to the KDJ indicator? Buy signal for green bars and sell for red? Thanks in advance kdj_histo_mtf.mq4

Hi Endymion,

Added the alerts

Files:

johnjacob:
beltime.mq4 Can anyone put an alert on this indicator level..Make an alert where, when the indicator touches the upper/lower level that you picked out..Thank you in advance

Johnjacob, added the alerts.

Files:

This is a simple Engulfing indicator that I like, nice and simple, was hoping I could find someone that could add one of those pop up alerts and a email alert.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help!

engulfing_bar_alert.mq4

Files:

Dear Mladen, Mrtools

Would you please add alerts for open and closed bar in attached indicator when both lines mix each other at extreme levels (0 & 100)!

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Files:

secretcode:
Dear Mladen, Mrtools

Would you please add alerts for open and closed bar in attached indicator when both lines mix each other at extreme levels (0 & 100)!

Thanks in advance

secretcode

secretcode

Here is a version with alerts added when both wso and wro values align either at level 0 or level 100

Reason: