Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1266

Added options for level 2 and level 3 cross arrows and alerts.

atr_fibo_bands_alerts__arrows.mq4

PedroGouveia:
Exactly MrTools. I use the far outer bands (level 3) to get reversals in high volatility market conditions and I use the red bands(level 2) to get reversals in low volatility... So if you could add reversal arrow alerts for these bands I'll be very grateful

PedroGouveia, added on e more option for either high/low price crossing level2/3 bands or the close price.

atr_fibo_bands_alerts__arrows_2.mq4

mrtools:

PedroGouveia, added on e more option for either high/low price crossing level2/3 bands or the close price.

atr_fibo_bands_alerts__arrows_2.mq4

Awesome! Thank you very much MrTools!

Hi MrTools and Mladen,

Several months ago, you sent me an indicator, Nik_PSAR_2B. It is a PSARS multi-timeframe indicator. I seem to have lost track of it and it is a very useful software. Can you kindly resend it please?

In addition, kindly send me a similar PSARS MTF indicator, but one which can alert when 5 TFs are aligned. Nik_PSAR_2B can align upto 4 time frames. Thanks very much in advance.

dulue:
Hi MrTools and Mladen,

Several months ago, you sent me an indicator, Nik_PSAR_2B. It is a PSARS multi-timeframe indicator. I seem to have lost track of it and it is a very useful software. Can you kindly resend it please?

In addition, kindly send me a similar PSARS MTF indicator, but one which can alert when 5 TFs are aligned. Nik_PSAR_2B can align upto 4 time frames. Thanks very much in advance.

dulue

Check if this is the one you are looking for : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184168

Re this statement from an indicator:

if (soundAlerts) Alert("Long trade at " + Symbol() + "! Stop Loss at " + ld_16);

how do I change this statement to short the last price like this:if (soundAlerts) Alert("Long trade at LASTPRICE " + Symbol() + "! Stop Loss at " + ld_16);

how do I rewrite this statement to show lastprice, so that whenever a signal occurs, and the alert is printed it will show "long trade at LAST + Symbol etc?

lizmerrill:
Re this statement from an indicator:

if (soundAlerts) Alert("Long trade at " + Symbol() + "! Stop Loss at " + ld_16);

how do I change this statement to short the last price like this:if (soundAlerts) Alert("Long trade at LASTPRICE " + Symbol() + "! Stop Loss at " + ld_16);

how do I rewrite this statement to show lastprice, so that whenever a signal occurs, and the alert is printed it will show "long trade at LAST + Symbol etc?

Add DoubleToStr(ThePiceToAlert) in that line

Hi guys,

could you please make the alert for the reversals, on the first darker bar after the brighter ones?

UCS oscillator - general & alerts.mq4

i want to know more about volume indicator and how to use it please

femi:
i want to know more about volume indicator and how to use it please

femi

You can check this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177158 for start

Reason: