Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1259

condor599776:
Hi Mr Tool s I through I had added it but here it is thank you

Condor599776, found the AlaskanPipassassinMod in my files it is a badly repainting version of silvertrend and it repaints at least the amout of bars equal to your SSP setting, so would recommend to stay away from that indicator in any form.

Thank you Mr Tools Ok on your comments the one you had is it the same as posted above with Mod it just that I have look for the repainting on M1 and dint seen to be that bad and are currently trying it in the simulator on H4 chart, but you know a lot more that me about indicators. What I am using is the other indicator posted 12580 with one other indicator and when I get the three arrows from the three indicators within in 5 candles then its a go signal. Thank you for your much valued information and any indicator that may give similar information would be gratefully received thank you

mrtools:

Hi Lobito, I have these.

stochastic_obos_lines_alerts_2.mq4

mrtools, what are the horizontal lines on your chart?

They're Murrey math lines

mrtools:

Hi Lobito, I have these.

stochastic_obos_lines_alerts_2.mq4

mrtools,

Great....that was what I was looking for.

Many thanks

mntiwana:

Hi pilot9

look at this MLADENs ver included WPR too,may be it help you.

rsi_sto_wpr__obos_zone3c.mq4

Hi mntiwana

which indi do you use,I mean the Dot.

Regards.

mntiwana:

Hi pilot9

look at this MLADENs ver included WPR too,may be it help you.

rsi_sto_wpr__obos_zone3c.mq4

mntiwana (OR mrtools OR mladen),

I don't see an alert in this "RSI_STO_WPR__OBOS_Zone3c"...is it possible to have one added?

(Actually, I just noticed that I am kinda echoing the same request/question as blueface (previous post).

blueface:

Hi mntiwana

which indi do you use,I mean the Dot.

Regards.

Hi blueface,

if you see at chart there are 2 white lines.it was some an other indicator at chart at that time and that dots were from that,unfortunately i deleted that indi and chart already and dont remember which one was that,so sorry.

regards

pilot9:

mntiwana (OR mrtools OR mladen),

I don't see an alert in this "RSI_STO_WPR__OBOS_Zone3c"...is it possible to have one added?

(Actually, I just noticed that I am kinda echoing the same request/question as blueface (previous post).

Hi pilot9,

yes that indi do not have alert,MLADEN and MRTOOLS can better help you i am learner same like you.

regards

mntiwana:

Hi blueface,

if you see at chart there are 2 white lines.it was some an other indicator at chart at that time and that dots were from that,unfortunately i deleted that indi and chart already and dont remember which one was that,so sorry.

regards

Hi mntiwana

Ok,I got it.

Regards.

Reason: