Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1264

I Post an image of what I need. The big arrows show what I need and little what the indi gives. If anyone can do the job, it will be great for me.

Thanks

douceurdange:
Thanks but it has not arrows when it goes back into the bands. I need arrows when it leave upper zone and when it leave down zone. I try your indi but doesn't do what I need. Mr Mladen has done a great indi for me and I need the arrows that work with my indi.

Hi douceurdange,

please dont to stuck your saying only,try to play and experiment different parameters,it is a part of learning and most of the time you will be have what you want exact or possibly better than that,because always and all time coders are of course better than us in knowledge and experience so they know exact what would be needed and how and most of time they code things like that way.

regards

mladen:

Angy

With same parameters they are exactly the same (4 hour time frame, rsi period 4, ma type exponential)

Would really be great if you could change the pairs yourself instead of having them build in.

douceurdange:
I Post an image of what I need. The big arrows show what I need and little what the indi gives. If anyone can do the job, it will be great for me. Thanks

Douceurdange, try this one.

RSI + Bollinger bands alerts + arrows 2.mq4

Thanks a lot, you're a great man. It's exactly what I need.

Douceurdange

Hello, can someone know name of this indicator, it is based on reversal by Dr Richard Gaines

Files:
reversal.ex4  5 kb
reversal.jpg  77 kb

ruckser:
Hello, can someone know name of this indicator, it is based on reversal by Dr Richard Gaines

ruckser

That is a simple zigzag renamed, See the comparison - arrows are the ":reversal", and as you can see they are exactly the same as the zigzag that uses the same parameters (I wonders what kind of a Dr "Dr Richard Gaines" is when he does the oldest game in the town)

Files:
reversal.png  107 kb

mladen:

Talaia

The picture is missing

Can you post it again?

sorry! attached...

Files:
eurusdm5_1.png  22 kb

Does anyone have the original code of this indicator? Because I want to add alerts in the bands... this indicator is really helpful to get reversals

TLab_FiboBand.mq4

TLab_FiboBand.ex4

Files:

mladen:

ruckser

That is a simple zigzag renamed, See the comparison - arrows are the ":reversal", and as you can see they are exactly the same as the zigzag that uses the same parameters (I wonders what kind of a Dr "Dr Richard Gaines" is when he does the oldest game in the town)

Thanks for reply Mladen, i even thought was ZizZag but why if you try to attach both indicator the ZigZag and Reversal one. the arrows do not appear on all area when ZigZag change direction?

Reason: