Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1268

Hi mladen,

Can a sound sound alert be added when arrows show up?

mladen:

ripefx

I believe that the author did not want to include the "none" in the alerts simply because then it would alert something all the time

That's the idea, have the alert when it goes to "None", so if you are in a trade you get out, and if it's used in 1 hr and above there would not be too much alerts afterall...

like set the dashboard to D1 10,1---4Hr 14,1 and 1Hr 10,1

Maybe the author wanted to manage the exit in a different way,

Please Mladen...

3 HAS MTF ALIGNMENT SR2.mq4

Lobito:
Hi mladen,

Can a sound sound alert be added when arrows show up?

Lobito

That is a simple zigzag made to show arrows. Use any zigzag that has alerts

Could someone help me. I would like to convert the attached indicator to a tradestation eld. Could someone, like MLaden, I hope convert it, PLEASE.

THANKS,

LIZ

Files:
ufxt.mq4  4 kb

lizmerrill:
Could someone help me. I would like to convert the attached indicator to a tradestation eld. Could someone, like MLaden, I hope convert it, PLEASE.

THANKS,

LIZ

lizmerrill

Can you post original (non-decompiled) mq4 file so that someone can see what can be done with it?

Hi coders, this indicator StrategyIndi_1_0.mq4 has a sound and a pop up alert. Is it possible to add email alert?

Thanks in advance.

Files:

lapigna:
Hi coders, this indicator StrategyIndi_1_0.mq4 has a sound and a pop up alert. Is it possible to add email alert? Thanks in advance.

Lapigna, try this version.

strategyindi_1_1.mq4

Files:

Mladen, in your reply re said i should post original decompiled code. I posted the mq4, obviously it is decompiled. I am sorry, do not understand what you want me to post. The mq4 I attached is viewable by metatrader, and decompiled... Help Pls!

дико_M_piled...got no idea what "M" stands for...but the rest makes sense

it is mladen,

Reason: