Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1260

pilot9:

mntiwana (OR mrtools OR mladen),

I don't see an alert in this "RSI_STO_WPR__OBOS_Zone3c"...is it possible to have one added?

(Actually, I just noticed that I am kinda echoing the same request/question as blueface (previous post).

pilot9

What should the alert criteria be?

mladen:

pilot9

What should the alert criteria be?

Good question mladen...I was wondering that myself actually. I am open to suggestions. The purpose of why this indi caught my eye is for seeking potential reversals for binary option trading reasons. Those dots that you had in your earlier screen shot looked impressive.

Stoch & RSI - I see as the dominant indi's.

WPR - I am still a little uncertain of it's value...yet.

I attached a screen shot below so you can see approx where reversals are happening - at least with the yellow & green with they enter either OB or OS zones.

Just as a side note - I included this stoch+rsi_v2 indi. I haven't had a chance to play with it much. It doesn't have an alert.

Overall - I am simply trying to chase something down that can help me find strong potential reversals...on the shorter time frames (preferrably - M1, M5, etc.)...with minimal or nrp. Open to any suggestions?

stochrsi_v2.ex4

stochrsi_v2.mq4

Thanks in advance!!

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

I'm developing a scalping strategy following the linearity of the candles with some indicators that I use as a filter. I kindly ask you whether this indicator could include an audio signal as described in the picture.

For me it would be a great help.

Best regards

Barons1

Files:

Sorry.. Here it is

mrtools:

Hi Lobito, I have these.

stochastic_obos_lines_alerts_2.mq4

Hi Mrtools/ Mladen,

Is it possible to add the alert when the Stochastic lines are entering the 80/20 area (the indicator gives an alert when exiting the 80/20 area which is perfect no doubt hats off to you). Also would it be possible to display arrows in the main window when Stochastic lines are entering the 80/20 area so that we are prepared in advance for taking a trade.

Hope I am able to explain what I meant to say.

Many many thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,

Mob.

Mobfriend3:

Hi Mrtools/ Mladen,

Is it possible to add the alert when the Stochastic lines are entering the 80/20 area (the indicator gives an alert when exiting the 80/20 area which is perfect no doubt hats off to you). Also would it be possible to display arrows in the main window when Stochastic lines are entering the 80/20 area so that we are prepared in advance for taking a trade.

Hope I am able to explain what I meant to say.

Many many thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,

Mob.

Mob, have you tried this one: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page838

mrtools:
Mob, have you tried this one: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page838

Hi! Mrtools,

Thank you so much this is exactly what I wanted.

Have a wonderful time.

Regards,

Mob.

Mladen, Mr, Tools.

Could you please add an alert when the HAS PANEL signal turns to NONE thanks in advance. Appreciate it.

Kind Regards

3_has_mtf_alignment_sr1.mq4

ripefx:
Mladen, Mr, Tools.

Could you please add an alert when the HAS PANEL signal turns to NONE thanks in advance. Appreciate it.

Kind Regards

3_has_mtf_alignment_sr1.mq4

ripefx

Please post the "Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed_v1" too so that the indicator can be tested

mladen:

ripefx

Please post the "Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed_v1" too so that the indicator can be tested

Sorry, here it is....

heiken_ashi_smoothed_v1.mq4

What do you think of setting STEP to 1 on the medium and larger HA's and leave the Fast HA with STEP 0, to pin entry and exit?, on your experience with Step indies, what would make a good mix?

in the picture the panel alerted a ALL DOWN for 1 candle, now is back to UP in the slowest HA, so it is very sensitive, thats why i'm asking about the step setup

If there is any other idea for this to panel, like MA's, PSARS, BBands, or what ever you guys think it would be great and better, All panels welcome jeje

As always thanks for your help. Happy trading.

Reason: