Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1273

blueface:

Hi mrtools

In the one chart there can only be one Circulating alert plan.

For example,my plan is

upper level1 and lower level1 Circulating alert

So the set up just like this.

Circulating alert true

Plan option

upper level1 vs lower level1 (this is true)

upper level2 vs lower level2 false(must,I set up manually)

upper level3 vs lower level3 false(must,I set up manually)

Alert On upper level1 Cross true

Alert On upper level2 Cross false(must,I set up manually)

Alert On upper level3 Cross false(must,I set up manually)

Alert On level0 Cross false(must,I set up manually)

Alert On lower level1 Cross true

Alert On lower level2 Cross false(must,I set up manually)

Alert On lower level3 Cross false(must,I set up manually)

Regards.

blueface

What does the "Circulating alert plan" mean ?

mladen:

blueface

What does the "Circulating alert plan" mean ?

Hi mladen

When we open the chart,my setting up is

Alert On upper level1 Crosstrue

For example

The price go down,first hit lower level1 ,then indi give me a pop alert,and Alert On lower level1 Cross true auto change to false,and price second time hit lower level1 ,it would not give me a pop alert,

Now just Alert On upper level1 Cross istrue

Then price go up,and fist time hit upper level1 ,then indi give me a pop alert,and Alert On upper level1 Cross true auto change to false

and Alert On lower level1 Cross false auto change to true

Its aCirculating alert plan.

Regards.

Mr.Tools

my object is to get the parameters to make the indicator slightly faster than the standard setting (2 10 5 3) when there are crossings, without changing too much the standard setting. I think that is already so good but could improve, with slightly more sensitive parameters. I unfortunately do not know very well the parameters, for this reason, could you help me in my purpose ?

Hi Mladen and Mrtools, I have a request if I'm not asking too much, I would need to fix this indicator, that is really usefull in my strategy, please could you:

1- if is possible I would like the alarm be fixed, because as soon as I upload the indi start ringing in loop, then i have to put the alarm off and It's possible to push the popup alarm?.

2- the signals comes out with arrows, would be great if you can change in vertical lines, like you did with MACD "MACD nrp mtf + alerts + lines 2_1",

Thanks for the help you give us with your work!

Regards

Files:

laborax:
Hi Mladen and Mrtools, I have a request if I'm not asking too much, I would need to fix this indicator, that is really usefull in my strategy, please could you:

1- if is possible I would like the alarm be fixed, because as soon as I upload the indi start ringing in loop, then i have to put the alarm off and It's possible to push the popup alarm?.

2- the signals comes out with arrows, would be great if you can change in vertical lines, like you did with MACD "MACD nrp mtf + alerts + lines 2_1",

Regards

laborax

Please, can you post the original (non-decompiled) source code so that it can be altered?

Sorry Mladen, do you mean this file? Because is the only two file that I have!

Files:

blueface:

Hi mladen

When we open the chart,my setting up is

Alert On upper level1 Crosstrue

For example

The price go down,first hit lower level1 ,then indi give me a pop alert,and Alert On lower level1 Cross true auto change to false,and price second time hit lower level1 ,it would not give me a pop alert,

Now just Alert On upper level1 Cross istrue

Then price go up,and fist time hit upper level1 ,then indi give me a pop alert,and Alert On upper level1 Cross true auto change to false

and Alert On lower level1 Cross false auto change to true

Its aCirculating alert plan.

Regards.

Hi mladen

if the Circulating alert cant combine in an indicator,if can make another indi just for record and filter alerts?

Best Regards.

laborax:

Regards

Hi Laborax, looks like that is a renamed,decompiled, and possible repainting version of the sidus indicator, this is a fixed version that doesn't repaint and has our alerts, with options for the ma lines,the arrows, and or vertical lines.

sidus_alerts__lines.mq4

Thankssss so much Mrtools, really thanks...

mrtools:

Hi Laborax, looks like that is a renamed,decompiled, and possible repainting version of the sidus indicator, this is a fixed version that doesn't repaint and has our alerts, with options for the ma lines,the arrows, and or vertical lines.

sidus_alerts__lines.mq4

Dearest MRTOOLS,

can you please alter its name with nrp addition for to remove doubts about repainting, but also enough when added your name as altered or upgraded by mrtools in code property, thanks

regards

Reason: