Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1269

mrtools:

Lapigna, try this version.

strategyindi_1_1.mq4

Thank you very much. I will test next week.

Hello mladen & Mrtools,

I find this indicator very useful in showing the currency pairs' strength when they reached the 100.00 or -100.0 values.

That's when I will look at those pairs to make my decisions to trade.

However, I find myself staring at the indicator and waiting for the ccy pairs to reach the 100.0/-100.0 values which was very time consuming.

I very much appreciate if a pop-up alert can be added to this indicator when the values reached 100.0/-100.0 (or better if user defined )

I would like to THANK YOU gentlemen in advance for your assistance.

I hereby attached the indicator ....

Dear Mladen, MrTools,

could you kindly add a buy sell alert to this indicator, and alertsoncurrent false?

I am not sure if this inidcator is really useful or if it will repaint, but it would be great to have an alert for testing.

I dont find the Code section where to put alert.

Thank you very much,

Mike

Files:
ma_bbands.mq4  9 kb

Hi coders, if it's possible I wish to ask a vertical line when the slope changes color at this very useful indicator macd_nrp_mtf__alerts_2_1.mq4.

goldcourse:
Hello mladen & Mrtools,

I find this indicator very useful in showing the currency pairs' strength when they reached the 100.00 or -100.0 values.

That's when I will look at those pairs to make my decisions to trade.

However, I find myself staring at the indicator and waiting for the ccy pairs to reach the 100.0/-100.0 values which was very time consuming.

I very much appreciate if a pop-up alert can be added to this indicator when the values reached 100.0/-100.0 (or better if user defined )

I would like to THANK YOU gentlemen in advance for your assistance.

I hereby attached the indicator ....

Hello Goldcourse. would need the original source code, the version posted is a decompiled version.

lapigna:
Hi coders, if it's possible I wish to ask a vertical line when the slope changes color at this very useful indicator macd_nrp_mtf__alerts_2_1.mq4.

Hi Lapigna, on this version if you set ColorOnSignalCross = false, then you will get the lines on slope change, otherwise the line will be on macd/signal line cross.

macd_nrp_mtf__alerts__lines_2_1.mq4

Mimicri20z:
Dear Mladen, MrTools,

could you kindly add a buy sell alert to this indicator, and alertsoncurrent false?

I am not sure if this inidcator is really useful or if it will repaint, but it would be great to have an alert for testing.

I dont find the Code section where to put alert.

Thank you very much,

Mike

Mike, on that indicator it has a setting of MoveShift = 12 then in the ma call it uses -MoveShift which can make it repaint.

mrtools:

Hi Lapigna, on this version if you set ColorOnSignalCross = false, then you will get the lines on slope change, otherwise the line will be on macd/signal line cross.

macd_nrp_mtf__alerts__lines_2_1.mq4

Hi mrtools, many thanks for your fantastic job. I will try starting tomorrow.

mrtools:
Hello Goldcourse. would need the original source code, the version posted is a decompiled version.

Hi mrtools,

Firstly, thank you for responding to my request.

Secondly, sorry I didn't know its a decompiled version.

Now I'm posting again the same indicator from my collection but I'm not sure it's with the original source code.

If it's still not, I hope you or others can help me to find the original source code.

Thanking you in advance for your kind assistance.

goldcourse:

Hi mrtools,

Firstly, thank you for responding to my request.

Secondly, sorry I didn't know its a decompiled version.

Now I'm posting again the same indicator from my collection but I'm not sure it's with the original source code.

If it's still not, I hope you or others can help me to find the original source code.

Thanking you in advance for your kind assistance.

Hi goldcourse,

plz open your indi mq4 in editor same as when you do compile mq4 files for ex4 file,and see inside the code at top,it looks like in the picture attached,

Files:
decompile.png  9 kb
Reason: