F - page 41

ULAD:

There's nowhere to go.

With closed positions, "Balance" will always equate to "Equity", not the other way around as many people think.

In this case, Balance equals Equity, and Equity equals Balance, either way. That's it!!! And there is no equating anything to anything.

Olegts:

Everyone else, i.e. those who follow your work, is more comfortable, understandable and accustomed to Equity.

Have pity, you're not posting pictures for yourself))))

It would be rather inconvenient for me --- to sit and look at the monitor and fix it with my eyes at 23:59:59 ;)))

You could, of course, record to a file. But then at 23:59:59 the terminal must necessarily be working.

There is everything on the beech in monitoring. And equity among other miscellaneous things. (They calculate equity there). What's wrong with that?

avtomat:

There is everything on the beech in the monitor.

There are broken numbers on the beech in monitoring. The only normal and completely fair way to connect the accounts on the beech is by auto update.

TheXpert:
There are broken numbers on the beech in monitoring. The only normal and completely fair way to connect accounts on a beech is with auto update.

It is well known by experience that as soon as any"Only Normal and Completely Just Way" is implemented -- in any field -- there are immediately dissatisfied with this seemingly"Only Normal and Completely Just Way", innovators find holes and flaws in this"Only Normal and Completely Just Way", inventors suggest their"Only Normal and Completely Just Way", and so on and so forth. And it's the right thing to do. It's movement forward. Progress. Development. Evolution.

You just have to understand that there is not and cannot be"The only normal and completely fair way" for all times and for all occasions.

Dialectic ;)))

avtomat:

Dialectic ;)))

This is not dialectic, it's clinical. It's a shame to use monitoring and not know its basic features...

...Or you purposely do not want to change the type of connection because it will turn out that you have made deposit refills?

TheXpert:

This is not dialectic, it's clinical. It's a shame to use monitoring and not know its basic features...

...Or do you deliberately not want to change the type of connection because it will turn out that you have been making deposit refills?

Well, you're still in the habit... And this new nonsense of yours doesn't even surprise me anymore.

avtomat:
And this next nonsense of yours doesn't even surprise me anymore.
Then explain why you have a negative balance and a 106% drawdown)

TheXpert:
Then explain how you got the negative balance on monitoring and the 106% drawdown ))
I didn't draw it. Ask that question to the beech - they will explain it to you.

Wednesday, 22 April.

TheXpert:
There are broken numbers in the monitoring on the beech. The only normal and completely fair way to connect accounts on the beech is auto update.
TheXpert:
Then explain the negative balance and 106% slippage)

If the"The only normal and completely fair way" of connecting accounts on the beech - auto update, so to speak - had been used, there would be broken numbers in the monitoring, would be the same negative balance in the monitoring and a drawdown of 106%.

Well, that's speaking of holes, flaws and"The only normal and completely fair way" ;)))

Reason: