MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 869

EMA of a buffer  (1)
I'm trying to get the exp moving average of the TSI buffer in this code and then draw the EMA on the indicator. However, it does not draw the value correctly as the red and yellow lines are very far apart, they should be crossing over each other. Any ideas where I have gone wrong?...
how could i transfer quotes and other data to dll??? wat is the function used for ttansferring---->from mql to dll???
Using this thread as a guide (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/121681) I put together the below indicator as a way of indicating the FTSE Open and Close with some vertical lines on the chart window. I was hoping that as the server time passed through 00:00, the indicator would draw in more lines for...
Hi, I wrote a code, for trial purpose, which: 1>, draw a line showing zigzag swing high/low price, 2>, and print out price of peak1, peak2, peak3 and peak4 (from right to left). The code is like: ......   for(int i=0; i<limit; i++)   {   ExtBuffer[i]=iCustom(NULL,0,"ZigZag",.....,i);   }int k=0;...
how hedging is useful manully. means what is the strategy use.
[Deleted]
  Need help squashing a bug  (12   1 2)
Hello, I have no idea what is wrong with this piece of code bellow: bool Remainder = ( MathMod (LotSize, MarketInfo( Symbol (),MODE_LOTSTEP)) > 0 ); ///bug here if (Remainder|| LotSize > MarketInfo( Symbol (),MODE_MAXLOT) || LotSize < MarketInfo( Symbol
I am a new trader. I didn't get trading statement for everyday. Those days I didn't get the statement, there was no trade opened or closed. Is it possible that when there is no trade open/close, there will be no statement for that day? I know how to generate history report from the platform. I'm...
I really need to know a way to set a buy limit higher than the market peice or a sell limit lower than the market price is there any way to do so ? if there is any I would sharr with u my trades .. more than 2000 pip last month ...
I want to know how to get the closing price of 9th later bar. which function should I use?
I'm trying to get a values from different arrays in the same indicator but I already have the icustom getting values from a different indicator. I need them both
[Deleted]
Hello, If Math*() functions that come built-in are not enough for my purposes, are there any math libraries I could #include? Otherwise, would it be possible to obtain source code of the math.h that is used in C languages and somehow use it in mql4. Otherwise, I will have to code a few math...
Hello people, I would like to find out, how do you avoid selling low or buying high with an expert advisor, and which indicator is suitable to use in such an environment?? I ask this because I have my expert advisor, but in many instances and in volatile pairs such as XXX/YEN OR YEN/XXX i end up...
Does anyone know a way to get the values of the levels of an indicator in code? I know iCustom() will allow access to all indicator buffers. But the levels? There is a method to set the level values but how to retrieve them? Any help is appreciated, Siddi
If you need some help to insert indicator triggers or instructions on how to use it let me know.
At the moment I'm creating an array with 7 entries like this: string     readline[7]; But I'd like to put the code in a .mqh file and then #include it in many files, with different sizes of the array. I tried to do this: int        number = 7string     readline[number]; but it doesn't compile:...
Hmm, is something wrong w/ this close part? It's not working in my EA ...         for(ib=0;ib<totalb;ib++)        {         if(OrderSelect(ib,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))         if(OrderType()==OP_SELL)         {         if (OrderType() == OP_SELL && CloseSell && OrderSymbol()==Symbol())...
[Deleted]
  help coding ea  (8)
hello, i'm trying to code an ea that will notify me if some conditions occurs on multitimeframe. I m using it on M15, M30 and H1, the ea work BUT as i'm attaching it to the m15 charts, when the H1 conditions occurs, it send me the same notification on every new m15 bar until a new H1 bar appear. how
  samsung mega  (6)
hi, i bought a samsung mega smart phone, i cant run mt4 on it, is there anyway i can handle this problem?
Hello, I am unable to run backtestings due to non availability of historical data. I initially had some good backtesting results for 2-3 years since Jan 2008. Now I am looking for the fresh market data to be simulated over the backtesting but I am unable to do that. Can anyone guide me on that. I...
Hi, I want to make an EA single instance. ---- only can attach to 1 chart, neither any other symbol, nor same symbol but multi charts. But I can switch timeframe in this one chart. I managed to write the following code: datetime timeinit = TimeCurrent();int init()  {   if(...
[Deleted]
I wanted my AddStopProfit() below to keep attempting to adjust the stop till it becomes valid. But it doesn't seem to do that. I suspect it is because a new tick comes in before the for() loop is able to make enough adjustments. bool AddStopProfit(int argTicket, double argStopLoss, double...
Is it possible to send an order to a specific account?
here is image pleae tell me the EA name
Hi all, I write a little code for comparing candle size. But i get a error .My code is : double dRCandleSize = High[1] - Low[1];double  dSCandleSize = High[2] - Low[2]; if (dRCandleSize  >= dSCandleSize){ Print ("Valid"); } else Print ("Invalid") ;Print (NormalizeDouble(dRCandleSize,5));Print...
Hello Forum I have tried to make an indicator which simply puts a vertical line on my chart at the same time every day I have got the indicator to draw a line at the right time, but the line is not repeating or visible on different time frames, and is only drawn once, not each day as I desired. I...
  Grouped trades.  (9)
Hi guys, I'm trying to implement the following in one of my EA. The concept is having grouped trades. For example: - I open trade A1 A2 and A3. - After 1 hour, I open trade B1 B2 and B3 - After 2 hours, some of my trades hit Take profit. For example A1, B2 and B3. - What I want is to know when all...
I am working on an EA that does multiple trigger levels and then sets trailing stops from there. So, when the first trigger (say 2 pips for example purposes) is hit then the system does a trailing stop (use 1 pip) on the trades. Triggers -- Trailing Stop ......2 ------ 1 ......4 ------ 2 ......8
Hi, I'm trying to make a simple EA which should be able to recover any losses in 10 trades. But my code won't works and I can't see where the mistake is. Are there anybody who could give me a hint to where the mistake is ? int start()  {    int total = OrdersTotal();      double recovery_amount;...
Hello, I'm using ATR in my systems, but i need ATR show on chart with 5 or 6 digits. How can i do that? Anyone can help me? Thanks a lot. Bizu
Hello I have a problem writing to a file. These are the two first cells in the CSV file: none none After running this line: FileWrite(handle,"AUDCHF"); The result is : AUDCHF ne The problem is, why the FileWrite function removes the firsttwo characters from the second cell? Thanks