A suggestion to the administration - page 30

Mathemat:

S, here are the Rules of the forum. And you say there aren't any? These rules implicitly spell out the actions of moderators in case of violations.

P.S. And please explain, in what Uncle Fedor broke the rules - in light of the phrase I quoted from you (about the dumbest, flooders, etc. - just do not throw it here, OK?).

Stop - M we're burning about NOT MY post. It's about something else entirely!!! :)) There's no need to twist things around. Do you want the truth? Or what? :))) If it's the truth, stop twisting.

Swetten:

Either you accept and abide by the Rules of the Forum, or you get kicked out.

What's not clear?

It used to be like this, now it's like this.

If you don't like it, nobody's forcing you here.

Point your finger - where it is written that it is forbidden to discuss moderation. SHOW ME. :) You can't... I mean, just another one - just a flub. :))

SProgrammer:

Point your finger where it says you can't discuss moderation. SHOW ME. :) You can't... I mean, just another one of those - just a flurry. :))

You know better than that.

Can you point the finger where you can discuss moderation?

You can't? I mean, that's just flooding.

Curious to see screenshots of "insults" and "dirt" though.

If DDFedor is not lying in his assurances.

SProgrammer is banned for a week. Moderators need a rest too.

Is that why you had to wait so long? )

FreeLance is also banned

Woah, woah, woah, woah. And I wasn't led to believe that bickering with moderators always ends badly.

P.S. And silence...

:)

alexx_v:
Is that why you had to wait so long? )
There was hope that the ban wouldn't be necessary. But there's been too much flubbing, I apologise.

Swetten:
Woah, woah, woah, woah. And I wasn't led to believe that bickering with moderators always ends badly. :)
you'll be cured too)))