MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 243

2 min Chart  (5)
Hi I need help aquiring a 2 min chart, can anybody helps thanks
IM a relative new member here, Thanks for all the good work Here is my contribution to you all: I'm sure im not the only one to be plagued by automatic computer restarts when running multiple demo/live EAs. VPS are more susaptable to this. I've had my share of sleepless nights over this. But I feel...
I used a DLL that I wrote a few years ago and now I cannot read a simple data file from the same DLL in MQ4. What has happened to MQ4. Actually I am spending a lot of time and many other sample DLL file function also do not work neither - in this same forum. I understand that there is a data folder
i trade through local copy trader in between my accs. right now 1 master and 6 slaves acc. only openes 1 chart in every platform with 6-8 types of indicators on master and 2-3 on slaves. for last few days facing issues with master acc. when i opened all the slaves (6) all platforms responds very
I am a beginner in EA programming and i recently developed an EA <Deleted> but my worry is the mismatched errors it's reporting in some currency pairs, sometines it can be as high as 5,000. Please how do i correct this Secondly, when i run the backtest on different mt4 platforms from different
I am trying to downlod MT4 from the official website: https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt4/mt4setup.exe?utm_campaign=www.metatrader4.com It downloads a file with name mt4setup.exe, but when you install it, it is MT5!!! Any clues? How can we contact them? 
I am a novice in code, but I really want to learn; hence I am trying to learn on the job. I got this EA online - it is an anti-martingale strategy. It opens position at every new bar. Instead, I want it to open a new position immediately when the existing position (in the trend direction) closes. I
  EA open at time error  (17   1 2)
Hello I coded my EA to open orders at time , the issue is the EA doesn't open trades if i leave the EA to work for next days even if i use VPS . extern string OpenTime= "01:00" ; //Time to place trades (HH:MM) if ( TimeCurrent ()>=StrToTime(OpenTime)&& TimeCurrent
Hello everyone I have a strange problem. I have a real account and I am using MT4 on 2 different devices - iPone 11 and iPad Pro. If I try to set my Take Profit / Stop Loss targets on the iPad - I a can’t do this, because is prohibited. At the same time on the iPhone there is no problem to do it
Hi, I have a Renko EA that creates an Offline chart. When I open the first copy of the offline chart then it refreshed normally, my EA can run and indicators are updated. When I however open another copy of the exact same offline chart then that second chart doesn't refresh. The left hand chart is
  telegram to mt4  (13   1 2)
Hi guys, is it possible to send trade signals to mt4 via ideally telegram? or sms or email?
Hello all. I have written a simple indicator that should plot labels on chart. When I compile it, it returns no errors. But when I load it on the chart, it does not display the labels and it is removed without errors. I cannot understand what I am doing wrong, could someone please help me find the
Hi everyone, I just thought to share my own developed Ichimoku Trading Indicator and I hope you'll find it useful. Here are the basic features available in the current version: 1. Ichimoku Trend Bias: Price above or below Kumo Cloud 2. Kumo Bias: Kumo Cloud Bearish or Bullish 3. Tenkan-Sen / Kijun...
Do you know what code to use
  Font Size MT4  (2)
Hi Anyone know how I change the text size (it's currently too large) in Market Watch, Navigator and Terminal on MT4. Hope someone can help. Regards
Hello, when I log-into my MT4 on the main PC and I go into the "purchased tab", the indicators are not shown. I find one I recently bought, but when I click on "install", nothing happens. I already tried: - restarting MT4 - logging out & in again - restarting PC Any ideas? The indis appear in my
Hi, I'm trying to use a bitmap arrow in my indicator but the background of my arrow hide the prices candle and the back color : Is there any way to make white as transparent ? Thank you for your help, Ghen.
Hi ALL Was wondering if anyone could help with the above problem I want to accumalte and analyse the results in excel. But to do that i need the information from COMMENTS and MAGIC number field Does anyone know how to get this data in MQL4 Strategy Tester
Hello guys... So I want to open trades depending on multiple criteria with my EA... Doesn't really matter TBH... The problem is that EAs run in one window. So naturally, I'd like for an EA to open assess conditions and open all the trades within one chart. Everything's fine except... Broker won't
Hi.. I want to execute a function if only the open value of the current candle is higher than the MA50. I applied the condition as follows. if((iMA(Symbol(),Period(),50,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE))<(iOpen(Symbol(),Period(),0))) When complied, it doesn't show any errors. But it's not working. Could
Hello friends, I have been having hard times trying to get my EA to work. It compile correctly but it does not open trades when I backtest! The idea is to check Moving Average cross and check stochastic, on D1, H1, M15 and M5 before initiating a trade. Can anyone take a look at it figure out what I
Hi, staff how I can to make a custom indicator that use the data from two cross, EURUSD and EURJPY? Thank you for all help
Everyone who is not good at coding has probably faced the problem of missing one or two functions to get a grail in their trading system) We'll fix it, fix it, fix it
Hello follow developers, I want to display mt4 account information on a website. Info like: account balance, opened trade and much more. Please anyone know where to start from
[Deleted]
I am writing mql script to look for any change in the file and if it detectes any change in the file then it performs some trading function But after the mql "FileOpen "call desired file becomes unusable by other application even with "FILE_SHARE_READ" flag. What I am doing wrong or this is how Mql...
Hello everyone, I would need your help with my EA. I would like to send when the purchase conditions are met, at the same time a "buy" order and a "buystop" order, and when the sale conditions are met , I would like to send a "sell" order and a "sellstop" order ... it's been a while since I tried
Hi All, I couldn't find a more appropriate forum category to post this to so please forgive me if I'm not posting this in the right place. Anyway, I'm using MathMod to find the digital roots between numbers 1-9 of prices and that works perfectly with this code: DigitalRoot =
[Deleted]
You can download Debug view from Microsoft to externalise anything in your code to help debug it . I have learned a great deal about MT4 from using this tool simply to output the results of some code so I understand what it is doing . For example you may see some code that you do not understand but...
I have a question. If I attach the indicator on the chart. This indicator has arrow with buffer signal. I want to read this arrow or buffer signal from EA. But I don't want to use iCustom. How can I read signal from the attached indicator? Any good idea
I started with MT5 and there I found a nice sample-script which shows account details such as leverage, margin limit, stop out limit. I now started also with MT4, but cannot find a similar way of displaying this information. I just want to be sure of these basic parameters when I setup my EA:s. Take