MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 241

Hi there this time filter isn't working properly in the MT4 version, don't actually know why. StartHour is 18, StopHour is 8 : if (LotSize>=minLot&&((StartHour<StopHour&&(Hour()>=StartHour&&Hour()<StopHour)) || (StartHour>StopHour&&(Hour()>=StartHour||Hour()<StopHour))
zigzag (20,5,3) show different result in two accounts. why it show different. thank you for helping me. god less you what should i do to show non-difference result in zigzag output in any account
  tester strategy  (2)
I state that I am a neophyte.doing the test of the various strategies I clicked on the open graph button. now whatever test I do, opens the graph. how do i disable the open chart option? thank a lot
Hi~ I want to use the MT4 offline chart, To show the K-bar chart of one of the US stock companies, And perform real-time updates, How do I perform each step? At present, I have searched for some past articles by myself, and I have a preliminary concept, but I have not been able to succeed, My steps
Is there an expiration on those demo mt4 accounts? After about a month of using the demo my charts have stopped updating. If so is there a way for me to reset them. I have tried to create a new demo account but the charts are still frozen. Please inform
Hi, can anybody help please? I choose the option to open a file with *.word extension and now Metatrader 4 doesn't read the mq4 files. Does anyone know how to recover them to original mql4 extension. I tried to install again the indicators and the experts but it didn't work? Do I have to uninstall
Hi, My EA is opening a grid of sell orders when the price goes down, and a grid of buy orders when the price goes up. I need to calculate the last ( current) order so that if pair goes to an input price, the whole cycle will achieve break even. I wrote a function for that but it seems not working
Hello, I do not get what is wrong: CHistoryPosition historyPosition; string header[ 5 ]; header[ 0 ] = "Time close" ; header[ 1 ] = "Win/Loss by MT4" ; header[ 2 ] = "Win by me from difference" ; header[ 3 ] = "Loss from swap" ; header[ 4 ] = "Loss from
Hi Guys I want to create a script where whenever I want to close down an MT4 program, an alert box is displayed to remind me to save an important profile to an external harddrive before MT4 is closed down. So I need to detect whenever the MT4 main window is being closed down. What is the code to
What am I doing wrong? //+--- MQL data -----------------------------------------------------+ MqlRates eaRates[]; //+--- inputs -------------------------------------------------------+ extern double eaVolume = 0 ; // Expert trading volume value! extern double eaTake = 0 ; // Expert take profit level
Hi, I'm trying to stream tick data from the MT4 terminal to a postgres database, but I have a couple of questions that I would like to try to clarify first. 1. I'm considering on using ZMQ for this purpose. Have anyone tried this before? Is there a better alternative? I saw a post talking to how to
Hello I'm struggling with making my stopLose break even when my take profit reaches the half way I did this code but it doesn't work. can you help me ? thanks if (takeProfit=takeProfit/ 2 ) // I don't how to apply it to the code below ? {stopLose= 1 ;} { ticket= OrderSend ( Symbol
As the title says, when debugging, the debugger randomly stops with uninit reason 4 ("Chart Closed" according to the Uninitialization Reason Codes). ‌It could be anywhere from 7-15 minutes.‌ I'm not closing the chart and there's no functions in the EA that would cause the chart to close or even...
The RVI indicator ( Relative Vigor Index ) is a pretty good indicator which can be used in various ways to identify reversals. I developed a way to use it for making absolute fool-proof extremely safe and reliable entries, at the beginning of very significant trend direction changes. It can work as...
Hello, is there an easy way to convert any timestamp from MT4 time to local time ? Something like TimeLocal(Time[5])? I tried it with TimeGMTOffset(), TimeDaylightSavings() and some other things but it doesn't really work.. Any help is very appreciated
Helloo Please help me i will open position and i want if this position Close or stop loss i want to open again trade and i write this code but can't run !! " if(( OrderSelect(i,ORDER_SL)==true)|| OrderClosePrice() || OrderStopLoss () || ORDER_SL); {
i downloaded a free indicator but the file is not opening any guide please
i wrote a function to give a vector [ z1...z10] of zigzag index of any forex currency in function output. but it show error in compliation. // int ExtDepth=12; int bigshift= 1 ; int ExtDeviation= 5 ; int ExtBackstep= 3 ; int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(); int izig= 0 ,MaxZig= 8 ;
Hi I need help with this, I can't find solution. I had MT4 on Win 10, Editor works perfectly but I had to do WIN reset to factory setup. After installing MT4 I have some issue. MT4 terminal Help (F1) works fine but if I will go to MetaEditor Help (F1) doesn't work, Online search (Ctrl+F1) is "OFF"
Hello Is there any article that explain how to use or calculate the Moving average of an indicator not the chart ? or sample code I can study. thank you
  char in comment  (4)
int start() { string char [ 256 ]; int i; for (i = 0 ; i < 256 ; i++) char [i] = CharToStr(i); Comment ( /* Copyright © 2009, Sergey Kravchuk*/ char [ 67 ] + char [ 111 ] + char [ 112 ] + char [ 121 ] + char [ 114 ] + char [ 105 ] + char [ 103 ] + char [ 104 ] + char [ 116 ] +
Hi community, recently started algo trading and creating my own EA. When I try to test my EA on tester, it works pretty well but when I use it on real pair, something go wild and it opens a trade at random time (the signal is Valid but I made max trades allowed per symbol which doesn't work). Here's
Hello dear, I submit this topic to get your help as a christmas gift :-) I'm coding an EA, and I would like a way to get events (as notification, or something else) every round quotation. For instance my EA will send notification each time DAX touch 13100 then at 13200 then 13300. I don't want
Hi guys, Im trying to call the blue and yellow buffers for the attached indicator, im using icustom like this "//Indicator Buffer 1 if(iCustom(NULL, PERIOD_CURRENT, "trend-wave", 10, 21, false, false, 0, i) != 0 && iCustom(NULL, PERIOD_CURRENT, "trend-wave", 10, 21, false, false, 0, i) !=
  Error 138  (1)
My EA tried to OrderSend(...) a direct order (OP_BUY) and encountered Error 138: Reference cannot be initialized. Please what is the meaning of the error and how can I get rid of it? Thanks
hi, I have tick data in CSV files, however the data is broken into columns whereas when you look at data exported from mt4 into CSV the data is in a single column. Can anyone tell me a way to easily format my CSV files so they can be imported into MT4?? my files are 10years of ticks, so pretty big
I just want for the EA to not execute anything when a certain condition is met (expression1) for (int i = 0; i < OrdersTotal(); i++)         {         if (!OrderSelect(i1, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES))            {            Print("Error Selecting Order: ",...
I would like to make an universal indicator tester that follows some concrete rules and I'm looking for best way to input parameters. I couldn't find any good example on the internet. Every example assumed, that we already know all the parameters that indicator has. I made 8 double inputs that we
Hi Experts, I wonder if these is any method that can test one MT4 strategy on multiple pairs / instruments in the same time. More like a simulation of a running account with multiple charts. Thanks
hi my EA that i writed, somedays automatically removed and reloaded (Attached Pic) please help, and please see my other topic and help