Help to fine tune an advisor, an indicator - page 12

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Search to help

Fourth Fifth Sixth Advisors

I've already looked there.There's no Fibonacci extension advisor there.

Darirunu:

I already looked there. There's no Fibonacci extension advisor.

Fibo expansion has to be tied to something. And the binding there is either a zigzag, a bollinger or a doncian, and Fibo levels are built from those levels. How else? When you draw it on the chart using your hands, you do it following the levels.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Fibo expansions have to be anchored to something. And the binding there is either a zigzag, a bollinger or a doncian, and Fibo levels are built from these levels. How else? When you attach it to a chart using your hands, you set it according to the levels.

I don't need to explain anything. I just need an open source Fibo expansion EA. If you can help, I would be very grateful.

Darirunu:

I don't need to explain anything. All I need is an open source Fibo expansion EA. If you can help, I'd be very grateful.

No indicator?

Алексей Тарабанов:

No indicator?

Thank you, of course Why would I need an indicator if it's built into the Metatrader? And as far as I know, you can find an open-source indicator on the web.

Darirunu:

Thank you, of course. Why do you need an indicator if it's built into the Metatrader? And as far as I know, you can find an open-source indicator on the web.

Two cops are going to the third guy's birthday party. What to present? One says: "A book is the best present. The second replies: No, he already has a book, I saw it myself.

No good?

Алексей Тарабанов:

No good?

unfortunately

NO DECOMPILING ALLOWED!!!