MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1369

Whenever my indicators create objects I prefix their names with the short name of the indicator so that upon deinitialisation they remove only 'their' objects. To remove them I want to use the function below. For some reason though it doesn't seem to be working right. Could someone please point out...
Hello: This is my first time posting in the MQL4 community and I appreciate your time and consideration in advance. I have been successfully utilizing my EA across multiple brokers for over 12 months. Most recently, I've switched to utilizing 2 different ECN platforms during which time I noticed...
I have the indicator as below. I would like to use this to place order in the ea, can someone please help? I would like to place buy order when the green dot firmed (2nd green dot appeared). My buy order will be at the last Fuchsia dot. Please help me in placing order, thanks Indicator : Price_Stop...
[Deleted]
Hi all. I'm new here and I have a question. Is it possible to draw two different currency pairs on one window in mql4? I can make my own indicator, and re-draw current currency chart. But what if i want to draw from a CI a chart of another currency pair (not the one in which program is hosted on)....
Hello, just wondering if it is possible to convert this MT4 indicator to MT5 for me please. Thank you
Im trying to figure out how to make my EA draw horizontal support, resistance and diagonal trend lines and move them as it goes to reflect current data. Ive been reading the MQL reference documentation but im still confused on their exact implementation and use. The intent is to produce real time...
Hi, I am new to MQL4. I made my code. It works ok and make all the prints that I want when I run it in simulation. When I activate experts I was expecting that those prints appear again in the on-line run, but nothing happens. Can someone help me ? Thanks Miguel
Hi, I am trying to get my SQL code to detect whether value x is divisible by three e.g. 6/3 == true 12/3 == true 16/3 == false 20/3 == false How do I do this in mql4 language please? I've search the documentation but can't find anything Thankyou for your help James
What should I do on Meta Trader platform in order to make enable function IsTradeAllowed()?
I finished coding my profitable EA a month ago. I have several choices to get benifit of it. Either sell the .ex4 code by linking it to my server using dll technique, or use it as signal provider on some famous sites like, collective2 or fx-auto. But the last choice is not possible as I have no...
Hi, I am developing an indicator based on another indicator (channelProfit). What I am trying to do is detect when the channelProfit changes its signal (its buffer 6), and signal it in my indicator with an arrow (separate wondow bottom row). In addition, I am trying to see what's the situation on...
Hi I am looking for a way to smooth an eMA with my own function contrairely to the pre-defined constants in the "applied_price" parameters. (see iMA function). Is it possible ? otherwise what is your suggestion ? Thanks in advance Fabio
[Deleted]
pls how i can i do it? If i want an EA to work for specific period for example: from November 2009 to April 2010. How can i do it? Pls somebody help me.
[Deleted]
I am trying to create a vertical line at any specified time. For example the 6am candle. I have scoured the net for a solution but I can only find people mentioning using 0 fof teh last created candle or time[1] for the candle before the last, time[2] for the secodn from last etc etc. Is it possible...
[Deleted]
Yes!! It is true. A audjpy trading strategy thatdoes not lose. No hype. No B.S. Here is the proof!! http://www.ballentinefx.com/StrategyTester7F.htm It is on ebay here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130351543580&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123 40 pip take profit 110 pip stop
Hello to all, The search box gave me many articles to read as to history download. But I have not seen a solution for incomplete download message that I constantly get when I try to export the history of any currency with a timeframe of 1 hour or less. Example, I go to History Center, choose
[Deleted]
hi, my Mac has an OS X 10.4 - to my knowledge this is too early to have an Intel processor. Is there any way I can download mt4 software to trade with ?
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm really new to programing amd I decided to make the first tryout changing the MACD sample EA, but I can't get it to work, I get always the same errors in the tester. Then a installed the MetaTrader again and I don't get the error messages, but it doesn't trade. Can anyone give an hand? Thank...
[Deleted]
  perceptron  (4)
Hi guys, someone uses perceptron indicators? On your experience, what is the optimal number of bars for a good training of the neural network? Thanks and good trading!
For each index I use a different EA and different magicnumber. The orders open correctly but afterwards all EA's exept 1 stop working. I do not find out why and ask for help what to change and where I could find answer regarding my problem. The code is as follows: (kindly amended by an EA posted in...
If I would like to send order to market and I have to round the function or variable (double type) to 4 or 5 decimal points then better to use NormalizeDouble or DoubleToStr function ? For example we have: double price_ask, price_bid, lots; price_ask = Ask+my_function()*Points; price_bid =...
I have a custom indicator that places an arrow at the close price when a direction change is imminent. When the indicator is run in the visual mode of the back tester the arrow will appear and go up and down with the close price until the candle closes at which point the arrow remains at the close...
derzeit ist das Thema automatisierter Handel in aller Munde. Leider gibt es jedoch bis jetzt noch sehr wenig Informationen dazu. Anbei ein paar links für weitere Informationen. www.meta-trader.deInfos zur Handelsplattform www.best-eas.com Top Ten Ranking der besten System www.metatrader-eas.com...
Hi, I am writing an EA which is working with CSV-Files. For testing I put my CSV Files in the following folder: /tester/files Here is only a small part from my EA: [CODE] int handle = 0; int Long = 0; handle=FileOpen("LongMarket.csv",FILE_CSV|FILE_READ,';'); if (handle > 0) {...
[Deleted]
I tried for days now to include a code in the uploaded EA. The EA uses a TP by now and opens Position based on a Martingale System. I want to replace the original TP with the following idea: The EA close all orders if he has at least open min. 10 Trades AND is in a hedged Situation (min. 5 Sell and...
[Deleted]
Hey all, 1st time poster. I have been hard at learning forex trading for a while now. Its very difficult learning trading alone but meta editing is getting the best of me. Anyways, to the point. I have been tweaking and learning all i can in meta editing, trying to get an EA to perform task that i...
[Deleted]
I need someone to program a robot/script thatextracts trade reports for as many mt4 its used on. This is a breakdown of the specifications andfunctionality of the robot software I want programmed this robot function when installed on anuser’s computer Extract real-time trade reports as the...
  usd x
Hello, I apologize if my text is understandable, but it is an automatic translation, I am French. I try to reproduce USD INDEX starting code here: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9390 But that does not work and since I started coding, is that someone could tell me what does not please. I attached the...
Hi All, Is anybody know how to deal with the attached indicator? I'm trying to build an EA base on this indicator, but somehow the indicator's color and the indicator's buffer is inconsistent. I can't see it repaint though. For better understanding, please look at the simple file written as an EA...
Let say, now there is an MACD crossover, how to record its time (the closing time of that particular bar), and later when i want to open a position, i want to know how far the current time is from that MACD crossover time? I want to open a trade only if the current time is less than 10 bars away...