How to modify spread in test?

Hi everyone!

I'm testing a couple of Expert advisor I made (I'm learning) but, as it's sunday the spreads with my broker are extremely high.. 30 pips instead of the usual 0.8-1.2 pips.

With this trading conditions of course nothing works: is it possible to modify spreads during testing?

I tryed to open "Symbol properties" but it's not possible to modify it from here.

Thank you if you can help,

Andrea

nuspy:
Hi everyone!I'm testing a couple of Expert advisor I made (I'm learning) but, as it's sunday the spreads with my broker are extremely high.. 30 pips instead of the usual 0.8-1.2 pips.With this trading conditions of course nothing works: is it possible to modify spreads during testing? I tryed to open "Symbol properties" but it's not possible to modify it from here.Thank you if you can help,Andrea

You could open a demo account with another broker who does not have fluctuating spreads, there are many out there to choose from.

Good luck.

nuspy:
Hi everyone!I'm testing a couple of Expert advisor I made (I'm learning) but, as it's sunday the spreads with my broker are extremely high.. 30 pips instead of the usual 0.8-1.2 pips.With this trading conditions of course nothing works: is it possible to modify spreads during testing? I tryed to open "Symbol properties" but it's not possible to modify it from here.Thank you if you can help,Andrea

my sweet andrea

i have some broker they dont increase their spread in sunday you can try them and also they allow unlimited orders and unlimited lots ,at the same time and also smallest order 0.01

sahib rehman pakistan [ sahibkhattak@gmail.com

also introduce your self and contaact me we can lelp each other my cell # 00923452260009

Changing spreads during tests is very possible. Though some hitches could be suffered on the MT4 (which is most likely prompted by the fact that spread employed by the tester is drawn from what the spread is on the demo or live account you have fed into the platform- regardless of the value). The best likely solution is the Asirikuy – the hitches are relatively reduced only that sometimes backtests freeze occassionally. Airikuy when supported with coded binary file programs are a perfect fit.

Do you trade in Gold??

its spread really huge guys. I recommend to trade in currency pairs..