Scalping with OBO-bars - page 2

flowerhorn:
My green and red dot seemed to be missing. Ok, got the green and red dots by setting a value of 1 to the Signal Mode setting in Mama_V1. Hmmm, what's the 31% indicates in the second graph?

Hi, its the BarTimer indicator, wich shows % to the next candle

Files:
BarTimer.mq4  3 kb

Hi Traders

I had a nice start on the European session EURUSD/M5 today. Priceaction from 1.30000 at 05.00 CET. I have also been playing around with an Voality Quality indicator that i have installed as a filter (All standard settings execpt Length: from 5 to 10 instead witch makes it less noicy) .

All thes best: Z

Files:
VQ.mq4  8 kb

Very interesting looking system you have here. Thanks very much. I'm going to have a look at it. One problem, when I load the MAMA indi I have no dots showing. Any solution to the problem that you know of? Thanks very much.

viperone39:
Very interesting looking system you have here. Thanks very much. I'm going to have a look at it. One problem, when I load the MAMA indi I have no dots showing. Any solution to the problem that you know of? Thanks very much.

Hi!

Oki, just go to the MAMA indicator inputs and change : Signal Mode from 0 to 1 and then You will have the dots

Hi Zabana:

I can't seem to get the indis on my E/U M5 ... ??? I copied the .ex4 & ALL the .mq4 to the indicators folder but when I try to attach to the E/U M5 chart it doesn't do anything ...

Where should I be copying these and what cud b the problemo ...

Thnx for any help ...

chirio ...

Having applied both the obo and MAMA indicators on the chart. it loos OK except that the dots are not printed for some reasons. I need to try this to see whether it helps me to trade effectively. Can someone please help me to correct any errors I may have made or provide the template?