Cluster methods of market forecasting. - page 3

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Me too. You don't have to look.)

But I don't plan to hand them out.) By the way, the strategies you hand out, if applied, stop working.) So your charity will do no good to anyone.

Have you seen enough of Russia 24?

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Forex is a lot like football.

It's when every janitor looks at the screen and spits and thinks, "What cripples! They can't even kick a ball, and yet the national team."

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You are a physicist. Quantum Mech, if I am not mistaken. Do you really believe that a random process can form clusters of patterns that can be used to predict things?

Read the efficient market hypothesis. No one can gain any advantage, inside is of course an exception. The market is random to the observer. Whether it is random or not does not really matter. The key word is for the observer.

Cars come to the T-intersection - to the right or to the left, they all have their own goal, far from being random - everything is deterministic. You can predict something. Well, this is an example for readers, like, to make it clear.

In fact, I knew a physicist who used to walk around with a frame and hear voices from outer space.

I will answer to hasty conclusions (and, therefore, superficial) "clever people", the rest later. I have not said what (what methods) I believe in and what I do not believe in. And you do not know for what purpose I started this thread in the first place and what its continuation (scenario) will be. Again, it is simply a matter of researching cluster methods and discussing them. That's it, no time yet.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Forex is a lot like football.

And in football, the movement or trajectory of the ball during the whole game, isn't it a random process ?

Forex and football are only similar by the initial letter F. However, this is not enough to draw such global conclusions about the randomness of these processes.

zy

it's even fun ;))))

Олег avtomat:

Forex and Football are only similar by the initial letter F. However, this is not enough to draw such global conclusions about the randomness of these processes.

zy

it's even fun ;))))

If it's so much fun, then don't stay with a look like the image of your avatar.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

If it's so much fun, don't stay with a look like the image of your avatar.

There's an elderflower in the garden...

Vitalii Ananev:

I don't know if I can provide a link to this site here. So google "cluster delta", the website is called clusterdelta . com. There is a lot of information on the subject and you can find cluster charts.

Thanks.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You are a physicist. Quantum Mech, if I am not mistaken. Do you really believe that a random process can form clusters of patterns that can be used to predict things?

Read the efficient market hypothesis. No one can gain any advantage, inside is of course an exception. The market is random to the observer. Whether it is random or not does not really matter. The key word is for the observer.

Cars come to the T-intersection - to the right or to the left, they all have their own goal, far from being random - everything is deterministic. You can predict something. That's just an example for readers, like to make it clear.

Zy Actually I had a physicist friend who used to walk with a frame and hear voices from space.

Open a buy or sell position for the entire deposit and you will say goodbye to the deposit or part of it in at least 10 minutes.

The key word is "at least", and with the rest of traders it seems that the process is not random

)

And in general, of course it makes no sense to catch any kind of patterns

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

volume is usually distributed in the same way as the average quotations for a given period (i.e. randomly), so you can do without it

But let's say here Cluster Analysis in Forex or How to Calculate the Doll http://tradelikeapro.ru/klasternyiy-analiz-forex/ think differently. Or are they wrong?

Кластерный анализ на Forex или Как вычислить Кукла
Кластерный анализ на Forex или Как вычислить Кукла
  • tradelikeapro.ru
Доброго времени суток. Форекс трейдеры, как правило, используют классическое отображение графиков в виде свечей или баров. Благодаря такому виду данных, можно посмотреть общую информацию о свече (баре), такую как, например, цены открытия и закрытия, а также максимум и минимум. Но является ли данная информация полной? Как нам узнать, что...

Renat Akhtyamov:

Open a buy or sell position for the entire deposit and you will say goodbye to the deposit or part of it in at least 10 minutes

The key word is "at least", and with the rest of traders it seems to be not a random process either

)

And in general, of course it makes no sense to catch some kind of patterns

The question is important, but off topic.

Aleksey Ivanov:

The question is important, but off-topic.

it was an answer to the validity of candlestick analysis

the rails are all right, but it doesn't work 100%...