General - page 906

How copy array to another reversed. For example: Double aa[]={1,20,3,25,9} >> copy to array bb {9,25,3,20,1}
Hi. I want to know if there are any forex traders from India here.   I m tired of trading illiquid INRFXY pairs in NSE and I want to know from fellow Indian forex traders if they are trading with one of those forex brokers situated outside India, How to fund your forex trading accounts through...
I am having an custom data which references that particular order in my client system. I want to send that data over order so, that I can get that at particular time. So, Can I send any custom data in order in MT5 System. Note:- I traied with comment field on the order but as my data length is more...
Hi, I use an EA which use multi pair analysis and the second pair not available on my live account  so I need to use the EA on MT5 demo account and copy the trades to my MT5 or MT4 Live account on other broker, can I do this using mql5.com signals? or is there any secure and fast way to copy? Best...
How do i add indian stocks to MT5 excluding the 10 indian stocks 
  BO copier  (1)
Can someone tell me if there is a commercial product to copy BO signals to non mt4 brokers such a marketsworld and others or even if such a copier can be built in the freelance section. Thanks
Gentlemen: To keep your MT 5 Pro Hedged platform competitive, you should update the Trailing Stop feature so it would allow the Trader to adjust the parameters of the Trailing Stop to activate once it has reached the predetermined level of the Trader. I.E. The Trader sets the Trailing Stop to begin
I have installed MT5 as my futures broker now supports it. However, Avira doesn't like terminal.exe and just keeps deleting it. The only way I can get it to run is to disable cloud protection in Avira. Not ideal. It was a bitch to install because of this and it took me a while to figure this out for...
Hi, Can someone knows how get information about account info Hedging possibilities in mql5 ? Thank you ! Ghen
Hi, I'm new to the forex scene, but I do have $10 USD in my account. I wanted to buy GBPUSD at .01 but the systems says I dont have enough money. .01 is 1% of $10 so why is it saying I dont have enough money
How do i get bitcoins and altcoins to show. I only see fiat currencies.
Hi, everyoneThis is the first time I have posted a post here but I have been reading and learning from the forum for quite some time but I need the help of experienced traders in this matter:I have been trading Forex for two years now with the meta trade platform 4 and I am pleased with my way so...
Also, where can you find contact info for technical support for the platform? Thanks in advance.
Hello, Considering Metatrader 5 - Book Bullet (DOM Buy and Sell)  Is that possible to set different values by asset for VOL, SL and TP ?  Actually I would like to have the last VOL, SL and TP used for each asset and NOT a global VOL, SL and TP for all assets.  Regards, Leo
Hello, I need to parse a long json string to pass it through a web service body, there is some limitation in string as the max length is 255, how do you get around this problem. Here is a sample of the body of the request { "Inputs": { "input1": { "ColumnNames": [ "bar", "bartime", "open", "close"
[Deleted]
On this page I consider such currency pairs as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/JPY, AUD /USD, EUR /JPY, EUR /GBP, USD /CHF.
Hi   I have develop several interesting strategies. I'm still at back-testing stage, but I am quite concerned regarding their long-term usability. Also, I am wondering, how often should I re-optimize in live environment to result it best performance.    For example: In one strategy running on 1H...
  VPS  (2)
Hi Just a quick question regarding the inbuild VPS function Do you need multiple VPS registrations between different accounts? i.e. If I set up some EAs against a Demo account can I also have some running against a Live account with the same VPS registration?
Can anybody recommend any broker running MT4 at GMT+3 time zone
It's no secret that the success of a trader who trades manually depends largely on his psychology. And I think there are many competent gentlemen here who have read the relevant literature. Gentlemen, let us first of all define (summarize) that set of psychological features that is necessary for a
what is the max length of a String Type? If i want to pass a long string which exceed the limit  into a function how can i do?
Hi! i'm building my automatic trading system.... i would like to know if there is a proven/solid method to analyze your past orders performance and find the optimal SL and TP levels in order to improve the strategy results. Of course without falling in the over fitting problem... Any suggestion, or
I just purchased Quantina Bitcoin indicator. Payment went through. I see the purchase on my account but I cant figure out how to activate it to install on MT4. Dan
Hello all, I'm learning MQL4 and I'd like to know the difference between these three ways of coding: //The idea is to combine a written message with a valueint A = 5;int B = 10;int C = A + B;//Which one would be the best option?Alert("5 + 10 is equal to " + C); //Option 1Alert("5 + 10 is equal to ",...
Hi there, I registered a demo trading account with a broker called FinPro. I'm trading on their MT4 platform and find something quite frustrating. Refer to the attached image, the total profit of my trades is supposed to be $8.86 (3.6+5.26). However, the software displays $5.99, which is $2.87 less...
On October 17, Microsoft officially released a major update of their operating system Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. This update affects configurations and encryption keys similar to the installation of a new Windows operating system. In order to protect user information, the MetaTrader platform...
Hello friends, anyone know one good indicator for identify reversal trend on low timeframes? I'm using M1.... check this screenshot below: Stochastic got above 80 and the price not back, go up.... I know don't have strategy that is 100% accuracy, but if have some indicator that identify that false
[Deleted]
Hi, i have a problem with my platform. I can't seem to change the colour of any indicators. I have tried custom indicators as well as built in indicators and the issue persists. I have tried reinstalling my mt5 several times, to no effect. Please have a look at the picture below. i also recorded a...
When copying trades, is there any way I can keep a constant lot size. For example, the signal I follow might trade in 0.10 lot size, I want to enter the same trade with 0.01 lot size.
hello guys,                                   just wondering ifanyone  has used any trade copier and had some success