Alternatives to paM accounts ? which is better - page 3

Signal is better in that you have a better idea of the trading in the account at the moment, and if you see that the provider is screwing up, you can always suspend your subscription

Aleksandr Borodavkin:
Signal is better in that you have a better idea of the trading in the account at the moment, and if you see that the provider is screwing up, you can always suspend the subscription
It doesn't always work, recently millions went out, no one even moved

Farkhat Guzairov:

:) very glad to hear it!

Why don't you monitor (signal) your account, maybe you will get some extra profit from subscribers or constant shares are not contributing to proper profits?

I monitor my best systems weekly. I can give you the investment password for those who are particularly keen.

My main PAMM, as I mentioned before, is in serious drawdown, and now is slowly recovering from it, I expect to come out by the end of spring - and then I will open a signal. And I did not understand about the "shares".

Georgiy Merts:

I post weekly monitoring of my best systems. I can give you the investment password for those who are particularly keen.

My main PAMM, as I said before, in a serious drawdown, and now slowly gets out of it, I expect to go to the end of spring - and then open a signal. And I did not understand about the "refills".

And what's not clear about the topping up? I did not mean you personally, but stated my opinion on what should be the signal.

Anastasia Vasilenko:
What is better for an investor in a PAMM account or a signal?

The answer is unequivocal and simple as soap :-) For large sums a signal is better. For small amounts, comparable to the cost of subscription, PAMM is better. This is the best option for investors, minimizing their payments to the manager.

Anastasia Vasilenko:
Yes yes yes there is another resource besides the Alps?

What's wrong with the Alps?

Vasiliy Vilkov:

What's wrong with the Alps?

No, I'm fine.

Anastasia Vasilenko:
yes yes there is a resource other than alps ?

There is no one else besides them that has a comparable quality of pampering.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

What does it mean?

Your capital is 1,000, investors come in with 100 and one with 20,000. Enter the market as usual at 2% of the deposit. The biggest investor decides to take a capital of 20,000.

What is your drawdown and risk?

Have you not heard about the adjustment of position volumes? You have not heard about the adjustment of position volumes? MT5 (in netting mode) is designed for such kind of trading and it has no problems with adjustments.

And yes, you should not rely on MM on "other people's" money. If you cannot open 0.01 lot with your own money according to the algorithm, you shouldn't even start.

Boris Gulikov:
Darwinex of course.

Remind me again what the maximum leverage is, 10 or 20, to get into any rating? I don't remember.