Withdrawal from webmoney - page 4

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Clarify what you mean when you say the word "good". Here is a screenshot of the result of withdrawing WMZ to the card, taken right today:

So it's something new. Or maybe it's your private problem. I do not withdraw WMZ myself and judge WMZ by webmani forum - no complaints so far. And before you, the man wrote that today he withdrew without any problems.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
So, again to exchange to WMZ and withdraw to a dollar account. So you can't transfer to a rouble account, but you can transfer to a dollar account in three places. In general, does anyone understand what is going on?
Buy bitcoin(WMX) and withdraw via btc-e to kiwi, if they still withdraw there.

Wouldn't it be easier for the admins to withdraw tokiwi at once?

Roman Busarov:
withdrew a large sum to a bank card the other day without any problems. 3 minutes.
How did you make the withdrawal, please give details.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
How did you withdraw, write in detail plz.

it's me making offers like this=)

but otherwise via web mani, then to a kiwi card.

Roman Busarov:

it's me making offers like this=)

but otherwise via web mani, then to a kiwi card.

Tried it. No withdrawal to kiwi.

You can withdraw to kiwi through exchangers. The most popular one right now is smartwm.ru.

Artyom Trishkin:
Tried it. No withdrawal to kiwi.

through third-party services with predatory fees, I guess it is possible.

In general, a normal person would calculate-optimise everything, where the withdrawal is with less loss, more reliability.

I do not understand why Metakvotes Corp. cannot withdraw directly to visa.

Sergei Vladimirov:
You can withdraw to kiwi through exchangers. The most popular one right now is smartwm.ru.
But it's not convenient to use kiwi because of the high interest rate. Maybe there is a service with a withdrawal to JD?

Artyom Trishkin:
But it's not convenient to use Kiwi because of the high interest rate. But maybe there is a service with a withdrawal to JD?
If this is the case with WM -- it's better to withdraw WM directly to my wallet. You can not much, a hundred and a half. And then everything will be all right with WM.