Withdrawal from webmoney - page 14

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Why else would they steal at this rate? It's all fair.
Such commissions are theft

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
add 0.8% to the output of 248 -- and assuming the output was from MK resources, another 0.8%
Yes

Is that what you want to talk about?)

Spaces, is this an argument ? and ?

You do not like the styleThe way I write?

i.e. the essence of the issue under discussion is killed by gaps - original.

Well, think of the gaps as my desire ---to fill the traffic--the Internet so that Ms. Yarovaya finally realizes that current technology can't store real traffic in the vaults.

Also, there's a well-known trick - to turn the topic to personalities, usually used when there is no argument on the subject.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Yes

No , :-) if you get a 0.8% loss from here !

There is a scheme when we receive a WM transfer from another person, i.e. the sender pays 0.8% of the fee.

Next, withdrawal somewhere, then another couple of manipulations, sometimes a triple, then another one, and then withdrawal to the account at the bank and the circle and it turns out under 0%.

I wonder if anyone will guess how it happens or not.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

No, :-) if it is from here, the loss is 0.8%!

There is a scheme where you receive a WM transfer from someone else, i.e. the 0.8% interest is paid by the sender.

Next, withdrawal somewhere, then another couple of manipulations, sometimes a triple, then another one, and then withdrawal to the account at the bank and the circle and it turns out under 0% !

I wonder if anyone has any idea how it happens or not.

Have you tried thinking? Just thinking?

Why all the manipulation, your useless guessing -- if you get at least 1.6% withdrawal anyway?

Why bother yourself when your withdrawal through the same eP is 2.9%?

Those who make millions on forex are withdrawing it for 0%.

It's simple school arithmetic. Talk about it for many pages, not worth it.

Withdrawal from this resource to WMZ, is through transferring from purse to purse, and therefore withdrawal to WMZ withheld 0.8%.

And when withdrawal from WMZ to bank card is withheld at 2% and then from total amount (withdrawn amount + 2% of this amount) is withheld 0.8%.

Earlier withdrawal to the card was 0.6%, since the beginning of this year it was 1.6% and now it is 2%.

Each withdrawal of WMZ purse is 0.8%. And no one tell tales.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

And when withdrawing from WMZ to a bank card, 2% is withheld, and then 0.8% of the total amount (withdrawn amount + 2% of that amount) is withheld.

-- already added to 2% more 3 wmz -- i.e. the withdrawal goes to the card 2% + 3 wmz

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Have you tried thinking? Just thinking?

why all this manipulation, your useless guessing -- if you get at least 1.6% withdrawal anyway?

Why bother yourself when you're withdrawing 2.9% from the same eP?

I understand you, your statement is based on the fact that you can not imagine all the diversity that occurs in the world.

You are used to doing things according to a well-established pattern and believe that there are no others.

There is a saying "I've never eaten anything sweeter than a carrot" and thinks there is nothing sweeter.

By the way, I don't want to hurt or insult you personally in any way.

I am just trying to bring you to the conclusion that it is acceptable.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
-- already added to 2% more 3 wmz -- i.e. the output goes to the card 2% + 3 wmz

O 3 wmz I don't know, it doesn't say anything about it, haven't tried it yet.

And also have lowered a daily limit of a conclusion, earlier was 2500, and now 2000.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Those who make millions on forex are withdrawing it for 0%.

It's simple school arithmetic. Talk about it for many pages, not worth it.

Withdrawal from this resource to WMZ, is through transferring from purse to purse, and therefore withdrawal to WMZ withheld 0.8%.

And when withdrawal from WMZ to bank card is withheld at 2% and then from total amount (withdrawn amount + 2% of this amount) is withheld 0.8%.

Earlier withdrawal to the card was 0.6%, since the beginning of this year it was 1.6% and now it is 2%.

Each withdrawal of WMZ purse is 0.8%. And no one tells tales.

So, while I am alone, I am not even in the minority.

I am waiting for the time when more will come to pay the percent, or when someone will figure out the scheme.

Apparently, you also believe that the world is very unambiguous.