General - page 500

ONly to understand if it's possible, because I have different strategy in 2 linguages different
Hi everybody, I'm currently developing and trading FOREX on MT4, but planning to switch to MT5, mainly to enjoy the object oriented features of MQL5 and the better backtesting capabilities of MT5. While searching for some FOREX brokers offering MT5, I saw that the MT5 adoption was slow (and I know
I have posted a job,now the developers have responded but i am unable to see their messages.when i try to open then,it just send me back to freelance
When I run the an EA in backtest M5, the TP of the open orders changes from specified TP -7.9 pips to 20 pips and changes back and forth. Why is that? Thanks
Hello everybody After a few years of trading and programming on the Agena Trader I am now back on MT5. Conclusion: MT5 is great! My current work topic: CQG offers the option 'Continuation' for futures data feeds. In MT5 you can activate this option by choosing the symbol '@DD' instead of the front
Hello, I have more than a script to export my trades history to csv. After I finish running my EA on the Strategy Tester , I drag and drop one of these scripts into the output chart but I only get empty results. There´s something really basic that I am not getting. Can you help me
Dear Friends I try to submit tickets to Mql5 from last week, I want to change my mobile number but they are not responding I didn't know why, services are like that Please give advice to what I do against Mql5 services Thx Regards
I tend to keep an eye of new products arrival in the market place on mql5 and I noticed a couple of recent Russia/Ukraine sellers who had recently published their EA's and their product were automatically featured on the first page of the popular products in the market. One has to ask how they could
Dear all, I know that manually some broker don't allow to use a stop loss/trailing stop on renko chart (10 pip stop loss only from 5renko, 6 renko, 0 renko, ...) Two simply question: 1. Is it real ? Dipend of the broher or the platform ? 2. If you are running a EA can you overlap that problem ? (for
Hello, I want to change the name of my signal, also do some corrections in the text and change the subscription fee. Unfortunately I can't find a way to do that. Best regards Jorg
This is a 70 minute Intro To Forex video for beginners that gives a good overview of the market and how it is traded. The video is hosted on Vimeo (like YouTube but better) and you have to have a password to watch it. The password is "pips" without the quotations of course. Here is the link to...
There Is An EA With The Intersection Of The Moving Average . What Should be the Healthiest Moving Average Values ​​in M15 Period in Currency
Does any one have a market hour indicator like this one or similar?
Hello everyone I was looking for a custom fractal indicator for mt5 since we cannot change bars in fractal indicator built in one. Is there any indicator available here or can any programmer do this little work please ? Fractal shows up when there are 2 bars left and right with lower lows/highs. I
  Offline broker  (1)
WHATS IS HAPPENING WITH THIS PALTTFORM? BTCUSD IS GOING UP, I HAVE POSICION BUT EVERITHING IS OFFLINE
Hello friends. I want an indicator that shows the divergence of other indicators in the form of a dashboard like this indicator that I posted a photo of. Does anyone have this indicator
Some months ago I purchased the "<Deleted>" which until last week was working well. While Initially the indicator worked well, recently however the indicator disappeared from my charts and cannot be reinstalled. Although I only used 2 activations, the "Experts" tab display following message
  Copy a Signal  (1)
I paid to copy a signal but I did not receive the signal
Hey oracle. Is it possible to trade on one account manually and have it also copy over to a demo account that I provide a signal on? Without it being a signal that I need to subscribe to? So I’ll be trading manually on my real account and then it’s also copying to a demo account Thanks
  Candle sticks  (1)
My mt4 software as been dormant for days. The candle sticks are at a stand still. They don’t oscillate, prices aren’t going up or down. I have logged out and in, uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing has changed still. Help
Have any of you an idea of how many accounts I can add to Metatrader4 terminal, especially the apps, either Android or Apple. The app is very useful in keeping an eye on different accounts. I have 4 at the moment. I intend to add many more acc and wondering if there is a maximum, therefore? Thank
Build 619 of MetaTrader 5 contains the functions for managing the trading strategies optimization that have been announced long ago. First of all, we consider three new functions of the trading terminal events: OnTesterInit The function's task is to initialize an Expert Advisor before the...
Hello everyone, when I want to register as a seller and I choose Telegram Message I don't receive any code in my telegram, please help me. Any suggestion
  mt5 strategy tester ticks  (146   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
Hello MQL5 community, Are ticks in the mt5 terminal tester accurate or are they random similarly to mt4? Thank you
Hi Everyone :) Does anyone here have Ian Copsey's (Harmonic Elliott Wave ) HEW RSI & Price Equilibrium Cloud (modified Ichimoku) indicators for MT4/5? I want to buy, but can't find them anywhere. If anyone can code them for me, I'll be very grateful & pay good amount for his/her contribution. They
  Setting up to share my CPU Power  (39   1 2 3 4)
Hi, I followed all the instructions and setup my 12 core: My questions are: 1. what is the password for if i am sharing it?? 2. do i need to make sure i have port forwarding into this machine on these ports? as its on a NAT network.. also, i think i did it right as i can log in to my MQL5 account...
Why are my signals not visible in public? <Deleted> Please help and explain
Hi My expert shows the name of symbol when ADX intersection as alert. I would like to receive for every symbol just one time per day not more. I have written an expert and I receive a lot of alerts continuously per second for every symbol. I want to put a condition to check if the symbol showed once
Below is my code, very small /////////////////////////////////// #property copyright "Copyright 2020, Kla" #property link "https://www.mql5.com" #property version "1.0" #property tester_file "data.txt" int OnInit() { int h=FileOpen("data.txt",FILE_READ|FILE_TXT, '\t', CP_UTF8);