General - page 230

Hi, I am new at MQL5 and I am taking some class about MQL5. I need download something on Market but is empty. It is a Demo account . Could someone help me please? I already search about it but did not find anything that helps. My journal is MQL5 Market - Failed connect to server MQL5 Market - Failed
I bought an indicator and I would like to make an EA based on it, but what would happen if the seller delet the indicator from market? would it be still on my mt5
Hi all, Good day to all If I share my account with investors password to some one for showing my EA performance, do he able to download the EA from MQL5 folders or not? Simply saying a person on Freelance to whom I applied for a job is asking me to send the EA or investor password, so I am concerned
Hey! Thanks for taking some time to look at my question. I am trying to make an indicator but in order to do this I need to plot an EMA, but the applied price isn’t the usual close etc. The applied price should be this: double UMA, LMA; if (close>open) {UMA=high-close;LMA=low-open;} else
If you have traded BOOM and Crash you will notice that the STOP loss levels are not Respected neither are the Take profit levels ,i have done so much research around this issue, what code could be used to avoid these ,what can be done ,for those who don't understand how they work ,i am very sure
I have a working subscription to a signal which had four trades during the past days, but they do not reach my account. No errors found in the log, just successful log entries. What may be the reason? These are the log messages after syncing with MQL5 VPS: 2022.11.13 10:54:18.296 Signal
Hi guys, maybe you could help me with the following issue: I subscribed to a Signal on MetaTrader5 and a VPS -Server 3 months ago. Till this week everything went really fine and my account copied all trades from the signal 1 on 1. Now there were some trades, where the signal only opened 1 trade, but
Three weeks ago we have launched a survey on MQL5.com. Its results will affect the implementation of the affiliate program. We have tried to figure out if sellers are willing to share their profits with MQL5.com members promoting their products. The question was: "Will you participate in MQL5...
Anyone can tell me how we can add experience in MQL Profile ? i did not find any option...thanks in advance
Can it somehow be done in MQL5 ? If I have a pointer of a base class, how can I know if it is of type of the subclass?
Hi there, I created two trading signals, which i would like to use on my Mt4. The thing is, they are not public yet due to some specifications i am not aware of. I don't necessarily need them to be public at all but would very much like to be able to use them right away for myself. The problem i am
  API interface  (9)
Hello everyone. I know that mt4 and mt5 are platforms and they don't have APIs, but I wonder how I can do the following thing: Given the account ID of a user which has an account opened with a X broker and uses MT4 or MT5, and the related password, how I can read all the account informations like
Hello friends! Well, im trying to create a moving average of an array. The array I want is fed everytime the price goes up or down a certain number of ticks. In other words, it is possible the array will be updated many times in the same candle. Then, I want to make an moving average of the last X
  mt5 time  (14   1 2)
why i have deferent time? windovs vs androind? on windovs are 21.00h android are 20.00h. and deferente price
This order Expiration date also auto postpone ,i can not delete or edit ,Do you see this bug ? this is a EA order . i send darwinex support email,they said IT department will see,but it past about a month
Hey! First of all thanks for taking some time out of your day to read my question. So I am playing around with classes and I keep on stumbling across the same problem: When I define lets say tpLong in this class: public : CNbpExpert( void ); ~CNbpExpert( void
Mac desktop versioan crashes. Unable to open
1. It seems that the signals trade either one currency or a variety. If you subscribe to one that trades a variety how do you know if these are all working? Or is it only the display graph that is being traded? 2. MT4 platform reverts to MT5 is this normal? 3. When I go to log into my
Is it allowed to start a topic and make over 30 comments alone on your own thread without any responses i came up a profile with this link i spend most of my time doing research on how some indicators have been updated and the concepts behind them,i think this individuals was try to rig the system
when somebody trades in long term(daily, weekly and monthly) and opens position once a week (or once a month), the  everybody can use from his signals without subscribing. That is why must be way to hide positions from unsubscribed people. Is there any way to hide positions?  how can i contact mql5...
I'm new in MT5. I can't display single trades on my chart by dragging them onto the chart from the History"-tab. If I drag and drop a position I took onto the chart, nothing happens I can only show every trade of a pair at once or none at all. there is any solution
How can I add text and numbers at the end of a dynamic level like in the picture
Hello, [see attached] I have interest in restoring my signals. My assumption for CorkPointCA011is because of the number of pending orders my EA creates. [1] What is the maximum number of orders limit, both market and pending? I will limit EA to meet this requirement. Kindly review & respond. Thank
[Deleted]
  WARNING  (1)
mql5 doesn't let me withdraw money
Hi everyone, I am have recently approached the use of mql5 I was wondering to print prices of a stock at a specific hour with down-to the second accuracy. For example I need to print Tesla prices at 12:00:05; at 12:00:06 and at 12:00:16. Please may you suggest to me a smart way to manage these
hello. I have coded some example EA. I want it to able to go to www.google.com when I click on button. anyone if could please help me. thanks. #property link ""#property version "1.00"#property strict//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Expert
Provide linkout functionality for market products. Allow Social media links within EAs and Indicators . (similar to the mql profiles) Make it easy for vendors to place a Telegram link for example inside the product in a visible place , even on the chart The more connected users are with vendors (in
I make a excel file and update the data every min. I would like the terminal follow the signal from the cell of this excel to open/close order in each hour? For example the cell is 100 at 1pm, the termainl will open buy 0.1 audusd . When it is 2pm, the cell is -200, the terminal will close the
Hey guys. I have been trying to connect my Avatrade account with my MQL5 VPS for a while now. 2 months to be specific and it's still failing. Can you help me connect em please
did you know if there was a name for a template apart "default.tpl2 "tester.tpl2 and "debulg..tpl" which on metatrader 5 set the parameters on tester agent, but not for the chart selected in the tester setting, but for the other charts which opens when you...