What happens if I buy an indicator on mql5 market and years later the seller delet it?

I bought an indicator and I would like to make an EA based on it, but what would happen if the seller delet the indicator from market? would it be still on my mt5? 

Yes, you can still install it.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

paludo: I bought an indicator and I would like to make an EA based on it, but what would happen if the seller deleted the indicator from market? would it be still on my mt5? 

As a customer you would still have access to it if you have activations left, but once the activations run out, you would no longer have access to it.

Fernando Carreiro #:

As a customer you would still have access to it if you have activations left, but once the actions run out, you would no longer have access to it.

What "actions" you are reffering to?

Manpreet Singh #:

What "actions" you are reffering to?

activations...
"... but once the activations run out ..."

Manpreet Singh #: What "actions" you are reffering to?

It was a typographical error. It should have been "activations" as Sergey pointed out. I've corrected my post.

Sergey Golubev #: activations... "... but once the activations run out ..."
Thank you for the correction.