follow trade from excel cell signal

I make a excel file and update the data every min.

I would like the terminal follow the signal from the cell of this excel to open/close order in each hour?

For example the cell is 100 at 1pm, the termainl will open buy 0.1 audusd. When it is 2pm, the cell is -200, the terminal will close the previous order and open a new sell 0.2 audusd.

Is the deafult MT4 included this function?

Sam Yu: I make a excel file and update the data every min. I would like the terminal follow the signal from the cell of this excel to open/close order in each hour? For example the cell is 100 at 1pm, the termainl will open buy 0.1 audusd. When it is 2pm, the cell is -200, the terminal will close the previous order and open a new sell 0.2 audusd. Is the deafult MT4 included this function?

No, there is no "default" function for that in MQL4 or MQL5, nor is there any direct way for communicating between Excel and MetaTrader.

Such functionality has to be coded and it is quite complex for a beginner coder to attempt.

Sam Yu:

I make a excel file and update the data every min.

I would like the terminal follow the signal from the cell of this excel to open/close order in each hour?

For example the cell is 100 at 1pm, the termainl will open buy 0.1 audusd. When it is 2pm, the cell is -200, the terminal will close the previous order and open a new sell 0.2 audusd.

Is the deafult MT4 included this function?

If you are updating the excel by data scraping from the web you can skip excel and scrap straight from mt5 .