Signal sort request, trading questions etc.

1.    It seems that the signals trade either one currency or a variety.  If you subscribe to one that trades a variety how do you know if these are all working?  Or is it only the display graph that is being traded?

2.    MT4 platform reverts to MT5 is this normal? 

3.    When I go to log into my real account it does not show a balance and all of the graphs are blacked out.  How do I fix this?

4.    It is not allowing me to log into my real account on desktop. It shows I am logged in however, there is no balance except on the app.

5.    What broker do you recommend is the best to use this platform with? 

6.    When you log into a real account on desktop can you use the MACD experts free?

7.    Are you required to purchase a VPS to subscribe to a signal?

8.    I am unable to log into my broker account using your platform.  The issues I’ve been having setting up an MT4 account with Oanda and Forex for a US account are:  Not allowing me to sign in, repeatedly sending me emails saying to submit my DL, SS card and bank statement even after sending them.  Claiming that I am not allowed to trade.

9.    Do all of these issues have to do with the fact that apple is not allowing the MT4 or 5 app and political climate with Russia, etc. currently?

10. The free signals offered on the demo platform are not able to be purchased or have the same percentage gain as they do in the paid site.

11. I know the signals have sort features different on the MT5 platform and MQL site.  It would be nice if there were a sort feature that traders were trading 24 hours.  The signal I subscribed to has not been active for over 22 hours.  Also a sort feature that sorts by most recent trade.  As a matter of fact, it would be great to have a filter to be able to select all features you want, not just one. Also, a sort for multiple currencies or one. Especially when there are over 100 pages of signals.   Thanks

1. AGoddess: SIGNAL SORT REQUEST, TRADING QUESTIONS, ETC.

Do not to SHOUT at us, that is RUDE.

2. AGoddess: 1.    It seems that the signals trade either one currency or a variety.  If you subscribe to one that trades a variety how do you know if these are all working?  Or is it only the display graph that is being traded?

Your last question contradicts your first statement. The signal trades what the signal trades; read its description.

3. AGoddess: 2.    MT4 platform reverts to MT5 is this normal? 

A car can not "revert" to a boat.

If you had used this (before posting), you would have found (among 300+) Where to download MT4? - General - MQL5 programming forum (2017)
       How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          How To Interpret Answers.
             RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

It has been years since you could download MT4 from Metaquotes. You can only get it from a broker's website.
              Where to download the orginal MT4 installer - MQL4 programming forum (2018)

Possibly MetaQuotes' MT4 Installation Link

4. AGoddess:

3.    When I go to log into my real account it does not show a balance and all of the graphs are blacked out.  How do I fix this?
    4.    It is not allowing me to log into my real account on desktop. It shows I am logged in however, there is no balance except on the app.
    8.    I am unable to log into my broker account using your platform.  The issues I’ve been having setting up an MT4 account with Oanda and Forex for a US account are:  Not allowing me to sign in, repeatedly sending me emails saying to submit my DL, SS card and bank statement even after sending them.  Claiming that I am not allowed to trade.
    9.    Do all of these issues have to do with the fact that apple is not allowing the MT4 or 5 app and political climate with Russia, etc. currently?

5. Fix № 3. You can't log in to a MT4 account with MT5.

6. AGoddess: 5.    What broker do you recommend is the best to use this platform with? 

Broker recommendations are forbidden on this site.

7. AGoddess: 6.    When you log into a real account on desktop can you use the MACD experts free?

You what ever you want.

8. AGoddess: 7.    Are you required to purchase a VPS to subscribe to a signal?

No. But of course, you can't shutdown your PC and are subject to network and power interrkuptions.

9. AGoddess10. The free signals offered on the demo platform are not able to be purchased or have the same percentage gain as they do in the paid site.

You don't purchase free.   And signals on demo are free.

10. AGoddess: 11. I know the signals have sort features different on the MT5 platform and MQL site.  It would be nice if there were a sort feature that traders were trading 24 hours.  The signal I subscribed to has not been active for over 22 hours.  Also a sort feature that sorts by most recent trade.  As a matter of fact, it would be great to have a filter to be able to select all features you want, not just one. Also, a sort for multiple currencies or one. Especially when there are over 100 pages of signals.   Thanks
    You can't have an active signal if you don't log in to your broker.

1. All signals in MQL5.com have detailed statistics for their performance, but none of them guarantees any future results.

2. You can only download the MT4 terminal from a broker's website for some time now, Metaquotes is trying to promote MT5 use.

3. Double check your real account credentials, account number, master password and broker/server details. If you have opened a valid and approved real trading account, you should be able to see balance and charts.

4. Again the same applies, double check your credentials, many users are confusing their MQL5 user account here in MQL5.com with their MT4/5 trading account with their broker, these are 2 different things.

5. Recommendations about brokers are not allowed in this forum, since this would end in a vicious circle.

6. What MACD experts? There are standard Metaquotes indicators and experts that are available to use free of charge.

7. It is not required, but it is highly recommended, otherwise you may have power or network connection outages.

8. Contact your brokers about them, refer to answer 4, don't confuse your MQL5 account with your MT4/5 trading accounts.

9. Some temporary issues with the MT4/5 mobile apps on the iOS platform, may come from these events.

10. You can only subscribe to a free signal with a demo account and to a paid signal with a demo or real account.

11. A look at the signal's history will give you some information about how active it is. Also the Trading Activity information on the main graph of the signal, tells you what percentage of the time the signal has open positions running.