General - page 218

Hey, guys! does anybody have "0" (zero) indicator to open empty basement window just stupid trick to avoid those long value digits coming with the ind. name in the top corner of separate window (see (on pict.) what i mean...) to use malfunctioned idi 4 that purpose (as i did) to drop indi(s)...
  Repair indicator  (26   1 2 3)
please ... can someone fix this indicator. Does not work in your chart why don't show the candles .... timing.mq4
Hello, Can we get an additional product activation applied to all purchases due to Windows 22H2 update requiring another activation please
  Trend lines disappear  (12   1 2)
I use three templates on one mt4 platform. My challenge is that after doing some technical analysis (trendlines) on a template and switch over to another, the trend lines disappear when i return back to it. Please how can I resolve this? I need to see my analysis when I return to the chart. Thank
Hello everyone, I have a question! I have two accounts: one is MT4 and other one is MT5. I want to copy my trades between each other. If I make my MT5 account as a signal provider, can I copy my trades to MT4 account? Or does signal copying work only from MT4 to MT4 or vice versa? What do you
Hi, i copy signals from eas from metatrader 4 to metatrader 5 with <Deleted>. This copy works fine but in the metatrader 5 the symbol of dax has diferrent name and the orders dont entry. I have made a new symbol calle GDAXI but this dont show the prices in the market watch and therefore the copy
HI, my mql5 is connected to an old plattform of a broker which i dont work with anymore how do i register my mql5 account to my new broker plattform? thanks
Hi everyone, I am trying to get a 7200 close quotes from CopyClose. It is working well however I do not know if I have enough elements in my array/chart. Heres my code: #property show_inputs extern int num_of_5_minute_candles = 7200 ; // M5 in one week void OnStart () { double Close_Array[];
Why I can’t download MT5 App…I also can’t search the app at the apple store…Who know Is what happen? please told me
Guys i want ask something, when u already subscribe signal, u can cancel it again? I create some signal, from monday i see some one subscribe my signal than when trading closed and no potition they cAncel it Its already 3 times until today I never recognize it until today I see my subscriber with
So I rented a VPS to be on 24/7 so my PC cam be switched off and trades would continue. I logged onto the MQL We then setup there all copy trade as if on my MT4 platform on my PC. When my PC is running with MT4 open, the copy trades work fine. As soon as I stop the PC, the trades also stop What did
  **** order  (1)
I am using <Deleted> for buy stop and sell stop orders. I could change the parameters: place of the order stop loss and take profit with the mouse. Suddenly I can´t. Can somebody tell me the reason
How to know my lots traded in my account mt5 from the beginning
In mt5 signal, the history page doesn't show stoploss
Hi was using the Symbolinfo class libray ask and bid function. I puzzle about why it gives out different result compare to the symbolinfodouble function. Eg. CSymbolInfo sinfo; sinfo.Name("EURUSD"); bool isDataSynch = sinfo.IsSynchronized(); if (isDataSynch) { string sym = "EURUSD";
[Deleted]
I have been trying to verify my seller profile people keep saying that I have to send a request I tried but the bot keeps answering can someone please show me an example of what to do with screenshots
Hey guys is there a way to scale fix in mt5 like mt4 instead of getting stuck when trying to move to the sides
HI how can we print the time along with price top bottom of the swing as price where price as an indicator of double zig zag when price swing intra day low and high as sessions -- Asian low and European session and AMerica Session where price reflect should also time reflect too and 2nd any strategy
Hello, I can't locate the location of the created file. Can someone guide me? Thanks in advance, Juan Luis string FileName= "NuevoTXT " + TimeToString ( TimeCurrent (), TIME_DATE )+ ".txt" ; int OnInit () { TXTCrear(); TXTNuevaLinea(); TXTNuevaLinea(); Print ( "Fin " + FileName); return (
  Course  (1)
Hi, Do you know a good MQL5 platform learning course? I'm most interested in learning how to use the strategy tester. Video training would be best
Please help convert the code from mt4 to mt5 I have no experience in coding in mql and time is running out for me. The indicator's task is to export data, depending on which TF will be started I will be very grateful for your help Best regards
  Α bug in ΜΤ5  (1)
hello. after latest update of mt5 android , every time that i want to open new order and change the volume of it, an error show: common error. everyone have this problem
i am tired of this situation. Nobody can explain what is the problem. To be specific, to tell me exactly where the problem is. i have changed the password. I connected my account again and again. I received the same message every week. I don't know what else to do. Please help me
My signal provider moved to a random account when i subscribed to another signal provider on a different account, when i tried to move it back says " you can only move it once a week" but i didn't changed the accounts in the first place I just want it back on the account that i subscribed to it
Hello, I am in the process of creating the simple PIP calculator ( learning and portfolio purposes - I know a lot already exists ). I have used CComboBox (MQL5 Standard Library. Panel And Dialogs) as the instrument selection field. The part of the code responsible for displaying selected Symbols is
So I had a random account I do not recognize that has a server name in a different language I think it was Chinese. Now when I log into my broker I can't look at charts or change the timeframes
Hi I have question about expert, how I could add option buy or sell or buy and sell. I saw this option on others experts but I would like give this posibbility to my expert. I mean standard expert where I can build in mt5 editor if you know what I mean for example I build expert with one indicator
My demo account wont let me make a trade saying ' please verify operation parameters and try again '