General - page 222

Hello, i am publishing an EA on mql5 plataform, and my EA is based on Nasdad CFD on M15 Time frame, but when the system of mql5 validates the EA to publish it, there is a lot of errors, because the system is trading on other pairs i suppose, how can i solve this error
Here is the link to the new mobile web terminal sent out by meta quotes a few weeks ago. https://trade.metatrader5.com/ I am currently having problems trying to connect my current live account to it tho. Any answers? 🙏🏽 attached are the screenshots that explain/shows what’s going on
I just opened my MT5 account and when I login to the desktop app, my charts do not display. Any suggestions on how to fix
  iphone  (6)
Why i can install mt5 on iphone? i cant finde in app store
Hello, Where may I send a feedback to metaquotes, I think there could be added a trade function on mt5 of "Partial Close By": Close By function allows us to close two trades one by another, saving up a spread cost, and be not influenced by slippage on the Close By operation. But with this is
I have tried installing an indicator on my Mac and it is the website giving me an issue. I get to the screen below and I can't select "Yes, I have MetaTrader5" I can ONLY select "No, I don't have MetaTrader5". How do I overcome this very simple issue so I can move on to the next issue
Hi guys, could you help me? I have a MT5, I can see other pairs (XAUUSD, USDJPY , SP500, etc.), but when I look for Nasdaq, I can't see it? Please help me, thanks
I am searching for a script or EA which can draw consecutive vertical lines with one click and if I can specify the colors of these vertical lines
Hi guys, Im new here so I dont know if this is the place to post this, I just saw this weird trade which wiped out my account, can someone help me understand what this is?? The market price for this pair was never at this level. Even then I did not put in this trade. PS. Please let me know if this
Hey, Thanks for taking the time! I have had this warning a couple of times, and also fixed it but I have no idea how I did it. But this time I don't know what I am doing wrong. //--- Input calculations double redCandle = open > close; //-- Defining what a redCandle
Hi Everyone! I'm kind of new to this platform! Can I Change the Leverage for Each Trade in MT5? or Leverage inside this platform is fixed and can not be changed
Hi, i have this message "automated trading is disabled due to EA being synchronized with virtual hosting" how do i fix this? i have changed my virtual server and also uninstalled mt5 and reinstalled it just in case it was that but still not working
I am trying to install an indicator file from the market. I am asked which program to open the file with. Which file should I select in the program
  Sum Sub Proof  (1)
It's not accepting my Photo of Dl they are perfect and still I am getting rejected. And there is no why to contact Sum Sub
I have been providing this signal for 38 days in MQL5. It has a total of 14 weeks of history. Suddenly, I noticed that my signals subscription is not permitted and there is an explanation (See the Attachment). 1. Is it permanent? or for how long? 2. What should I do now? I will continue my trading
I need to have a base class and several classes derived from that base class. Since the derived classes are derived from the base class, I can assign the variable (pointer) of any derived class to the variable (pointer) of the base class. So far, everything is clear. Is there any way to find out
In MQL Profit.. Nothing is Coming in Favorites Option Even though i clicked Favorite Star Option in So many Signals & experts also...Why
  iDevPivotRange  (2)
Hi all I have a few scripts which was included in a book that i am reading, it is in word form and i need to create a script in Mt5 , struggling please help
Good day sir. Please give an instruvtion on how to put a deposite into ag trading flatform. I have already real account on 10Tradefx.Ltd .but i dont know yet on how to pur a deposite. Where do i start. Thank you so much more power. Brgds Abram espejo
  Rar file  (6)
HI WHERE DO I INSTALL A RAR FILE ON MT5
I am studying in the documentation, the inner product function : https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/matrix/matrix_products/matrix_inner I struggled understanding the logic because my results differed from those of the example. It seemed in this example that the rows are multiplied with the rows, rather
Today I created a new account from my broker because I want to use a new method and sell the signals. I have created the signal but it is not possible to subscribe yet. I believe there is a minimum of time for which an account must exist. How long is this time
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, November 18, 2022. The update provides the following changes: MetaTrader 5 WebTerminal build 3510 In the mobile version we have implemented trading history sorting and filtering by depth. Use the top-panel commands to customize the history
hello guys. can you tell me how to fix this issue ? thank's
Are there any issues on opening and operating on the same SQLite database file from multiple EAs, Service etc When opening a database connection on the same file from multiple EAs, will they get the same handle or different handle? How often does it flushes data to disk? Can some data be lost? Can
For some reason I keep getting errors when im trying to connect the MT5 application on a VPS to the Market. I have checked and I am definitely logged into the community it even said activated for my account and no balance it literally states failed to connect to server and no data and failed to load
I'm try to get High and low for XAUUSD How I can do this
The system misplaced my English name. I am worried that it will affect future withdrawals. I can’t find the customer service email address. Can someone solve it
Hi fellow traders, I want to know that I applied for a job in freelance a client asking for EA. Now he asking for the EA to have a trial on his own, So my concern is that if I share him the file and if he intentionally deny that he didn't like this EA even when he is actually happy with that. I went