General - page 1800

Decrease Factor  (3)
Hello,can everybody tell me,what is the " Decrease Factor" in a EA ? What means that? webman
Hello, is there a macro which expands to the actual file name in the template file mqt? By the way, where I can find explanation of all templates macros like #header#, #link#, #extern_variables# etc. Regards, Michal
Hi, Guys! Who knows where's info on BLines (Ballance Lines)? there was some by Newdigital but I can't find it now thank you
  The top tenets of mechanical trading  (109   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
1. If you cannot quickly recite the daily, weekly and monthly support & resistance values for any pair you're planning to trade with an EA, you shouldn't be trading. 2. If you can't manually calculate the currency exchange conversion values for any pair you're planning to trade with an EA, you...
  Chop indicator  (17   1 2)
Could someone please suggest the best indicator that shows when the market is choppy?
Hello, If a broker offers the same leverage on a standard or mini account, is it possible to detect in code if the account is standard or mini? Obviously, AccountLeverage() will not work in this case. I am going to try doing some calculations using AccountFreeMarginCheck() but I'm wondering if...
  No Swap Trading  (7)
Hi, I am just wondering if anyone here knows any brokers that offer no-swap accounts to the general public. I know there are quite a few that offer such accounts to muslim traders due to religious reasons, but that's not exactly what I am looking for. I am not muslim for starters, and anyway these...
Help me code this so that the middle moving average is eliminated, and also make the outside bands one step thicker in width. Your help is really appreciated! I attached the Bands indicator for you to modify. Thanks a bunch!! Dave <<<
anybody can add ma to fisher like fx_fish_2ma??.. here is two version
  Noob question  (8)
Hello all, As said in the title i'm quite new to MT4(fibogroup version). I got a little problem, whenever i need to check few weeks back on a 5min time frame i have'nt found anything faster than using the mouse wheel to scroll back........ very time consuming to say the least. I'd like to know
Is there anyone here who has read this book that would like to do a review on it? Is it any good ? yakka
I've attached an indicator, which makes trade suggestions on symbol xxxyyy by involving a third currency zzz, and thus look at xxxzzz (or zzzxxx) and zzzyyy (or yyyzzz). You might have to reapply it a couple of times, since it doesn't wait for history loading, if that is needed. Enjoy.
[Deleted]
  60-70% Accurate indicator  (14   1 2)
Hi everyone, I have a new money management technique I'm praticising, for best results I need a indicator or EA which is 60% upwards accurate and SL and TP must be same amount, even if it only trades a couple of times a day thats fine. Any thoughts would be appreciated, there must be a few
  40% profit in 5 days  (29   1 2 3)
ok started the demo on 1.15.2007 after losing a lot my account went to all time low somewhere 3000 on 1.29.2007 than i raised my account to around 7000 (1.29.2007 to 2.2.2007) lol i love forex by the way how you people doing
  Indicator  (10)
I am looking for a good indicator that can discover quick reversal and a trending market. Anyone?
  I need an EA master!  (13   1 2)
Hey everyone, I'm new to the site and was looking for someone to code an EA for the trading system a friend is using so I can do some forward testing and backtesting. he calls this his separation trade and he says it is about 90% accurate on EUR/USD and about 80% on GBP/USD, and USD/JPY. This seems...
Hello, I have a custom indicator that has two buffers, one is histograms, the other is a line. The line is a 6 period average of the histogram values. When I drop the indicator on the chart, everything is ok. When I go to the property sheet and click ok, OR, when I change periodicities, the...
anyone know where i can download this???? or can someone edit the big trend so that an alarm will sound when it changes Colors
  .Net DLL wrapper  (15   1 2)
If anyone can help create a .Net DLL wrapper for MetaQuotes I would be greatly appreciative. http://www.metaquotes.net/forum/997/ Thanks
  DreamTeam  (3)
Hello Newdigital Recently I downloaded files concerning an E.A of TeamDream-DreamTeam's name I do not find any more the place or it(he) was. Can say yourselves to me or it(he) are?
i searched and only found i mention of currensys last year. http://www.currensys.com/trading_systems.htm just wondered if it's any good or if MT4 has these systems? THANKS
I need Help I have written a EA, that sets the lots as a function of the Initial Deposit: Lots=CalculateInitialDeposit()/K; // K has been set to 5000 The problem I have is that at some point AFTER the initial Desposit, I have ADDED funds to my account and would like the lots to be...
[Deleted]
Is there any indicator that will help identifiy an inside bar by change of color or signal , anything
I've been backtesting a strategy and on August 10th 2006 around 16:00 GMT, the tester will close my order, even though there's no reason for it to according to my EA. It then opens a new one and then closes it almost immediately, so for that hour, I have over 20 trades. Why would it do this?
I will screenshot daily trades for my demo usd1 million. Rule is : 1. Fix 30 lot per trade. 2. I can only have 1 position at a time. 3. Leverage 1;3 4. Max lost allowed per day is 30pips. If got stopped out, STOP TRADING and continue tomorrow. My target is to make 50 pips per day. WISH ME LUCK Stay...
Has anyone heard of the firewave indicator and could post it for mt4?
Dear all, I wanted to see what opinion you guys will give me. I've been looking over the World Champion entire morning, and wanted to pick the challenge with 10point3. Don't know whether you guys will agree that I participate with 10point3. Ofcourse, I will share the resources I'm using it. I'm not...
Is it possible? Ruby In addition to this post: "Use script to turn experts off?"
Metatrader 4 build 201 Metaeditor build 200 I think there is a problem when we call the iCustom function with a string parameter and when this parameter is an empty string (""). In this case, Metatrader will not respond. I join 2 very simple programs to reproduce this problem. As these examples are...