40% profit in 5 days - page 3

i m tried of finding good broker can anyone suggest any good one there is a bad review present almost every broker and the good one need a lot of $ which i dont have .

Keeplearning:
i m tried of finding good broker can anyone suggest any good one there is a bad review present almost every broker and the good one need a lot of $ which i dont have .

You have to know when a trader lose he has to blame it on someone, the net, the broker ..... the weather so you will always find bad reviews, about brokers.

personaly I prefer IBFX they are the best of the worst

no, it's FXDD

at this game,make a large profit is easy and to the bad is easy too.many times. new people offen is losing from got a large profit! keep a clear-headed ! then.your money is only yourself !

only time will tell i will lose or win.But chances are 95% i will loss i just want to convince myself that i cannot be a winner all the time.i been demoing for 3 year i think its time to open a real account.

now a local broker offering me 3 pip spread (GBPUSD) margin anything i like 200-1000+ looks like wana eat my account lol

started my real account dont ask me about the broker (broker is the worst)

ok its been 2 weeks and i made (in between 30-40%) (without making risk trading just simple trading)\

who know may be next week i will be back to 0

(cannot show the real statements )

whats your system

i am here again.

What a experience i got from trading?

never invest in a small dirty organizations i invested in such a dirty company and company goes bankrupt i opened the account in Nations*** after a 20 days of live trading the company goes down wt a emotional breakdown and still after i 5 month i never get a single penny back by the way life as we know it

i wanted to ask if there is any good company who can open a micro account plz give a good company not some ghost company thanks

Keeplearning:
i am here again.

What a experience i got from trading?

never invest in a small dirty organizations i invested in such a dirty company and company goes bankrupt i opened the account in Nations*** after a 20 days of live trading the company goes down wt a emotional breakdown and still after i 5 month i never get a single penny back by the way life as we know it

i wanted to ask if there is any good company who can open a micro account plz give a good company not some ghost company thanks

Simple: Oanda