General - page 1732

Hi, has anyone found a good way to draw rectangles that are not located in time but rather fixed at x,y coordinates on the screen, even whilst scrolling through time? This facility is available for text. The text label is an example of an object with the property that i desire, however i wish to...
How do you set a multi-dimensional array to 0? Or how do you set the default value of a multi-dimensional array? thanks
Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Night, to those in your time zone . I am new on the forex scene learning all the jargon that comes with it. I have just learnt that Metatrader 4 has its own trading programming where you can set-up your own stratigies. A big problem that I found is that you need to
  auto hedge  (1)
Whenever I place a market order I want the system to automatically place a pending order as a hedge. for example: 1. market order:: buy to open @ 2.0800 2. the system automatically place a pending order to SELL STOP @ 2.0780 can anyone help to write the code for this. thank you clit
I members i discovered a new expert advisor called Emily v18 that is a scalping Ea and Emily V20 that seems to be a big profitable EA. Is it possible someone try to introduce money mngt,risk percent and magic number features in both Ea´s and try to enlarge the profit of emily V18 from 1 pip to 5...
They are supposed to captialize so you may trade and basically risking the firms money. I've been gettting lot of emails and seeing these guys popping up on various forums. Some of them I wonder if they are real. Anyhow, im just looking for anyone with more insights. Thanks.
I have written an EA. Backtesting show that all trades are entered according to the conditions written. However when I attached the EA to the chart for forward testing, the EA did not work. I have attached the EA correctly with the smiley face on the top right corner of the chart. What is the...
I'm looking for someone to build an EA based on the default settings of Parabolic SAR. Use it on the 4 hr. or daily time frame. When the dot appears it will close previous trade and open a new one in the new direction and run until the next change when dot appears. It'sll stay open until the next
  Seeks help!  (6)
I saw has two targets! But is the ex4 document! Moreover has the time limit! Tant master can give this target the mq4 document? Thanked! Attached figure....
  Looking for an EA  (32   1 2 3 4)
Hi, NewDigital I am looking for an EA that an place trade at every MA cross. Thanks for sharing
Hi, Friends Forex Trading | Forex Education | Online Currency Trading | Forex Market has announced a christmas trading contest of 2000$. Registratiuon is free and takes ony 1-2 minutes. May this forum member win.
Hi ! I came across this indicator and it does seem to give good signals. I dont seem to understand the logic involved in it.The only thing i understand is the direction almost always change when the circled arrows form. I would like a professional to give it a look and explain the working of it or...
Hi When I download the GBYJPY history from metaquotes (I download using interbank) it is missing a good portion of data from 9/30/2006 to 12/04/2006. Could we have this missing added soon? It skews the process of backtesting if this is missing. Many thanks!
Hi I'm looking for an EA that buy/sell on breakout of high/low of a time zone . Do you know an EA that can do this
Does anyone know what might be causing the following three errors to happening in an EA? The first one is from a call to ErrorDescription to print the string associated with the error number. I have been using it for some time on FXDD and IBFX without problems. The errors are from ATC Brokers...
Hi All I wonder if somebody can advise me, I know there are issues regarding comparing double numbers, and I was lead to believe that using Normalizedouble was the solution but my compare I still not working correctly. Here is my compare code OrderSelect(tickarray[2],SELECT_BY_TICKET...
Hi, does someone know how to add a fibo multiplier in addition to what the EA has already. The EA doubles the position: 1,2,4,8,16 and so forth. I would like it also to be able to open like this: 1,1,2,3,5,8 and so forth. thnx
Seriously, Metatrader is the only program I have ever come across that can regularily bring WinXP to its knees. First, its creators seem to have no notion about thread prioritisation - Metatrader will crab every CPU cycle it can lay its grubbly claws on, irrespective of what level you assign it....
hello dears . i need an stochastic ea open position when k & d crossing open a sell when K in overbought and heads down and crossing with D line open a buy when K in oversold and heads up and cross with d line option can change K & D period slowing price filed ma method stoploss and take profit...
  MetaTrader 5, any time soon?  (23   1 2 3)
I was wondering about MetaTrader 5. Will MetaQuotes release it any time soon? What will be the big new things it may bring? A quick search at metaquotes.net reveals only the Genetic Algorithm Optimization which is supposed to help dramatically reduce the optimization time. Anyone wants to shed some
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the Analytical Report by Better has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/305/). Nick 'Better' is used on the Championship by Olexandr Topchylo. As of now, he is the unquestionable leader who has got far ahead of all his...
PLEASE FIX MY ACCOUNT Account number: 512980 Demo password: wnr6mpv Server address: demo.metaquotes.net:443 PLEASE FIX MY ACCOUNT ITS 604 PARTICIPANTS !!!
I would like to go back to a certain time and then step through each candle one at a time. Is there anyway of doing this in Metatrader so you can prevent yourself from seeing future bars. So far, i have just been scrolling forward one bar at a time but when i want to zoom in to see more past data,...
Dear Anyone, I have attached a custom indicator for a Slope Direction Line that changes color as it changes direction... blue for uptrend and red for downtrend. I also need it to have an option to alert me whenever the trend changes. I can't figure out from the iteration what variable to use for...
Hi, I'm looking for an EA that must have already been written but I can't seem to find. It simply opens a trade and does a trailing stop. Below is the exact description of what I'm trying to find. Has anyone seen an EA that does this? Thanks for any help you can provide. Regards, Pat...
[Deleted]
  Expert Advisors  (4)
A little bit of theory. The Price graph is time series from mathematic perspective. While analyzing the time series it is possible to determine the parts where the process is clause to quasi-stationary one and it means that it is possible to apply the analysis methods which are also applicable to
Hello! Can somebody help to make EA for this strategy... Open long if current candle breaks previous candle high for 5 pips and go short if current canlde breaks previous low for 1 pip. This works great on gbp/usd daily chart. Thanks...