Lucky1.1 - page 33

Rob Brokers or Banks?

Can not this Lucky EA be modified for current market conditions? Anyone figure it out?

The recommended broke which allows scalping and eurchf, eurgbp have the fix spread 3.

direct link to open a live account in a few minutes with Tadawulfx:

https://www.tadawulfx.com/v2/register/index.php/ib/900100

Its shitty broker whos playing with feeds. I would not use it even if i was angry on my money.

Demo and live feeds have different results. Live often has huge peaks which will lead to lots of SLs and loss of your money.

Actually to be very honest i would not trade with asian session scalpers at all. Thiese good times are simply over.

Quantum EA?

Is thisa version of the commerical EA called Quantum EA.

Thanks

Randy

realincome:
I have just completed reading all the posts on this thread, I have downloaded and tested about 8 versions of this EA.

First off, it is dangerous to put this on a live account, so don't.

Secondly, I have come across plenty that are far better built , here , on other forums and even bought ones, so why bother with this non working one.

It worked prior to 2007 due to inconsistencies in brokers spreads and data, it basically traded 2 pips inside their data and closed 1000s of trades at same time as openning, this type of scalping, is not only banned, but it is wrong, as you are basically robbing your broker, as they will have to pay the difference.

With todays data streams to MT4 by smaller brokers being filtered this will no longer work, except to rob YOUR account.

Conclusion:- if you had this in 2005 you may have been able to make money with it, not any more though.

Thread Closed.

You have mention some Ea 's that are better and make money. I have look at many that they have placed on the web and said - this will make real money. Every one of them does not make money.

Could you refer me to a EA that is working?

required change in this EA

please would anyone make some changes in this EA ? I mean It buys when it should sells and it sells when it should buy.

best regards

Files:
lucky_.mq4  2 kb