General - page 1578

So maybe I'm just a tad bit sluggish on the draw but I never understood the difference between the two. I might be the only one. I decided to research and resolve my confusion. Just in case there is a few others who were aloof, here is a concise write-up derived from some trader's blog: "The range...
Just thought of share a good thought with you all, It's so frustrating when you remove adhesive tape and it leaves gunk behind, and sometimes that gunk seems impossible to remove. Here are some ways that you can remove that gunk from your surfaces. The best way to remove residue from adhesive tape...
I am running on Windows Vista. The MT5 is run in AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\725770E6BE34B17A6EB82115D4D83BD3\ Under MQL5\Scripts, I tried to create a script to open notepad via shell32.dll but was unsuccessful. runNotepad.mq5 #import "shell32.dll" int ShellExecuteA(int hwnd,string
If I set levels of a indicator, how to remove them at runtime? //--- set levels IndicatorSetInteger ( INDICATOR_LEVELS ,2); IndicatorSetDouble ( INDICATOR_LEVELVALUE ,0,20.0); IndicatorSetDouble ( INDICATOR_LEVELVALUE ,1,80.0);
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I'm a great fan of the Rentasignal service and use it both as a buyer and seller of signals so well done to all involved. I thought I would start this thread to get input from people who provide (sell) RAS signals - what have your experiences been and what kind of monthly revenue can...
I work with MetaTrader 4 in Windows 7. The program DannRestart is located in the window EURUSD with M1. In certain cases I let start from my program from the MetaTrader again. With Windows XP everything ran error free. But with Windows 7 this error message comes: DannRestart: absolute file path "9
Strategy Describtion: Max open positions: 4 / pair; Max lots in open positions: visit RAS for information (system ID: 30496) (!) RECOMMENDED min account amount (1:100 leverage): Micro: $1.000 (0.01 lot on each $100 of acc. balance); Mini: $10.000 (0.1 lot on each $1000 of acc. balance); Standard:...
like topic, thanks
i have the data for 1m going back to 2000 but i just can't get that data into a five minute format. i double click on the tf then double click on import . it just doesn't work. here i made this video to show what i'm talking about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vP6gWDkXHw <object width="425"
I want to get an alert when a certain chart pattern occurs, say 3 candlesticks up followed by 3 candlesticks down. Is it possible to do this with a Custom Indicator? I'd be very grateful for any help as I haven't used MetaTrader and I haven't a clue how it works but obviously I don't want to start...
ok, i've figured out how to import and export historical data but now sometimes i get 5m data back to 2000 and other times i only get it back 3 months. i'm using these two sites to get the data http://www.forextester.com/data/datasources.html http://www.fxdd.com/en/mt1m-data.html with the...
Is it possible to scroll forward the timeline? E.g. today is February 24, and I would like to see March. This is to place some events in the future, to remember about them, like e.g. a vertical line meaning a fundamental event like CCI or other. I know I can make a reminder in e.g. Outlook, but it...
BIG WIN Based on all my signs created to date, made a junction of the best results. 'll work with lot greater than 1.00 and minimum 0.10. Below I show an example of the multiplier lot to be used. MAX LOT always use 1.00 Saved * min 100usd 1000 usd = 0.1 multiplier lot = 500 usd lot multiplier 0.4 =...
Hello, This my signal from EA (ID: 21351) that can make min. 10% every month with max drawdown 30% Currency: USDJPY Trading Method: Conservative Pyramid Min deposit: USD500 First order: 0.01 Lots Leverage: 1:400
Hi I've been using this strategy with great results and invite everybody to follow Go to rentasignal and find my ID: 30500 I'm using a $5000 account with the goal in mind to double it every month! The objective of my signals is to grab 20-40 pips a day trading with substantial lot sizes to make good...
I have been working on a CI and the MT4/MQ4 files are in the Navigator window and the MetaEditor, but it does not show up when I access through Mycomputer/C:/Program Files/MT4/experts/indicators. Does anyone know why? I'd like to transfer the file to my other computer and I can't locate the file...
For weeks, using MT4 build 225, I've been running strategy tester ok against eurusd data from 2009.01.01 to the then present date. I guess it got tired of the same routine, and this morning it decided to start on Oct 27, 2009 while 2009.01.01 is still set in the Tester Settings dialog. When I...
does anyone know that answer to this? right now i'm on free trial, is this something available only to subscribers?
Hi All, I am one of Woodies CCI user and after looking at Linuxser code, i modify this indicator to add some feature like 1. Time before the candle close with option to activate the alarm box 2. Current Time and date 3. Notification when the CCI peak to 200 or -200 to prepare for pattern HFE (Hook...
Consider the following: double Main_0; string Trend; ..(bit of calculation here) if (Trend="UP" && Main_0 >40 ) { Do something } I don't see why I should get "implicit conversion from number to string" error in the IF statement. If I remove either Trend or Main_0 it compiles OK. -Jerry
  Waves and trends  (1)
Hello, this is the name of the system i have developed, the special thing about it is that it involves fibonachi patterns, trend following and ichimoku trading. i dont like saying things like holy grail , but if you can read it right , you will not wrong, this system is very very accurate, and my
What does old tick mean and how do I resolve it? 2009.11.20 10:37:12 Old tick EURUSD60 1.48443/1.48468 2009.11.20 10:37:12 Old tick EURUSD15 1.48443/1.48468 2009.11.20 10:37:12 Old tick EURUSD1 1.48443/1.48468 2009.11.20 10:37:12 Old tick EURUSD60 1.48443/1.48467 2009.11.20 10:37:12 Old tick
Hi In trying to prevent a divide by zero error, I realised that the indicator was calculating before the data was loaded or updated. I think I need to return without calculation if the data is not ready. I saw someone else use SeriesInfoInteger( NULL, 0, SERIES_SYNCRONIZED ), but is this the...
Hi! I recently make a class inherited from CString . Noticed that there is a copy string error. Hope this will be help to you too! // do not use void CString::Copy(string& copy) const -> It simply can't copy then. void CString::Copy(string& copy) { // copy=m_string; // I suspect this is a coding
Hello, I have recently put my strategy onto RAS. It is a counter trend trading system using an automated EA. The intention in creating this system was for it to require as little human input as possible, but I do monitor it continuously regardless. There is a global take profit and global stop...
Hi, for testing an EA I need the data EUR/USD 5 min. time frame for a long period. At least 8 years, better more. Can anybody tell me, where I can purchase it?
Our new signal is now available on RAS ID# 30397. I have been trading Forex for over 3 years now and I have learned what works for me and what I am comfortable with. While I would love to double my account every few weeks, I have determined that I personally am not comfortable with trades held...
  FxPowertade  (7)
The theory There are 3 ways I know of you can make money trading (I know there are more, but they do not relate to what I do): 1- Find a trend, wait for a pull back to enter with the trend 2- Find a trend and trade the breakout with the trend 3- Trade against the trend when the market is extremely...