EA traders take a look here!! - page 3

hundred EAs? that's pretty much!)

did you try Rita Lasker's forex robot? i was recommended to use it as a nice software for the newbies, 'cause i'm just starting and on my way to get some EA. the pleasant thing is that her robot is free while the others quite costly.. any advices?

never pay for a ea

theres literally thousands of free ea's all over the net

just do a search for mq4 and theyl all show up

dont expect to buy a ea, run it, and get rich

if only it was that easy

alot of ppl are mistaken in thinking they can just buy something

besides, the best coded ea's are free, the ppl that realy pour there heart into this, arent the scammers selling ea's

what the scammers do, is steal our ea's, edit them, then sell them

im not saying it doesnt exist, but the chances, well u get the ideah

if you must buy a ea, ask for a trial version you can test

try before you buy

if they will not do that, its likely not real

Mike Bor:
hundred EAs? that's pretty much!) did you try Rita Lasker's forex robot? i was recommended to use it as a nice software for the newbies, 'cause i'm just starting and on my way to get some EA. the pleasant thing is that her robot is free while the others quite costly.. any advices?

oh sorry, i re read your post and the ea is free, sorry i misunderstood

i personaly no nothing about any commercial ea's, iv never even thought about them, since im poor

but i have chatted with many ppl over the yrs who have tried them, none with any success that i recall

Mike Bor:
hundred EAs? that's pretty much!) did you try Rita Lasker's forex robot? i was recommended to use it as a nice software for the newbies, 'cause i'm just starting and on my way to get some EA. the pleasant thing is that her robot is free while the others quite costly.. any advices?

It is similar to Black Swan / Fxzipper or other "Scrapping" EA, simplely run a test in previous 2-3years, you will get the result.

Hi guys,

I got another solution for all EA traders!

Based on my pervious view, I trade in mulitiple currencies to spread risk. But recently ,I find one EA will only have one curreny with best result and I have better way to manage risk.

Supposing your yearly return on EU is 100% GU is 60%, you will have 80% if you trade both. If your Max drawdown is 30% 20% relitively, you will mix it to 25%. The risk reward ratio is 30/100 VS. 25/80. It seems useless......lol

My solution is trade one pair with best result, then stop the EA when it become losing money.

For EX.

Testing results in several years(the longer the better)

Annural return 100%

Max DD 30%

Run a demo account with your live together.

Start EA in live :your demo account reachs new high

Stop EA in live :your demo has 15% draw down from the latest high

Repair EA :you lose more than 30% in demo, it's time to change stategy

Now! go trade your best pair and make safe money!