New Version: MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 226

Fixed displaying of pending orders for symbols with 3 decimal places. At 100 points before the execution price orders are highlighted red.

The live update will be available through the LiveUpdate system.

Rosh :

Fixed displaying of pending orders for symbols with 3 decimal places. At 100 points before the execution price orders are highlighted red.

hallo

how do I use LiveUpdate,

I started the programm on command line,

but nothing happened.

So what is to do?

yours

Hello,

this bild 226 killing my MT4 on my win7 64 OS!

please help me!

Zsolt

Zsolek :

Hello,

this bild 226 killing my MT4 on my win7 64 OS!

please help me!

Zsolt

right, get the same alert from antivirus

first i ignore and install update as usual

the result was i can not add indicators anymore to the charts and even when restarting the whole platform did not start up anymore at all

i have reinstall version build225 again and all work as before

but at startup there is still the liveupdate window

to avoid this i renamed " liveupdate.exe " and gone is the updatewindow at startup

is there indeed any solution for this problematic softwareupdate ???

or ...... is it a commercial issue ?

do the makers of metatrader wana sell their new metatrader5 to the brokers maybe ?

and sabotage the #4 ??? who knows

they wont admit

maybe some moderator can bring some light in the darkness ?

thank you

mike

Hi Moderator,

how is your answer related to the aformentioned problems? Hint: This thread is MT4-related

- Another problem with build 226: Loading/unloading of templates became unacceptable slow

Workaround: Switch back to build 225 and rename "liveupdate.exe" to something diffent to avoid the update. At the moment it is not production ready and therefore unusable for serious traders.

Message to MetaQuotes: Do your home work!

Regards,

Peter

Rosh :

My sniperforex alert was on when my MT4 (IBFX broker) hanged and now I can't even do anything anymore. I have uninstalled and re-installed but the same problem remains and the demo account could not be deleted as I can't remember the password. Has anyone encountered this similar problem before ? How can I installl a workable MT4 from IBFX ?

June :

My sniperforex alert was on when my MT4 (IBFX broker) hanged and now I can't even do anything anymore. I have uninstalled and re-installed but the same problem remains and the demo account could not be deleted as I can't remember the password. Has anyone encountered this similar problem before ? How can I installl a workable MT4 from IBFX ?

Please try to contact IBFX directly.

emmzett :

how is your answer related to the aformentioned problems? Hint: This thread is MT4-related

Because it's the same problem.

Some antivirus programs react on Themida. We use Themida for prevention from crack of our terminals. So, you can just add terminal in the list of exceptions of your antivirus software.