General - page 1579

[Deleted]
please have a look at my new signals ID:21617 (Krish-Kross). It is complete manual trading , traded between 11am EST till 11pm EST. The pairs traded are GBP/JPY and EUR/JPY. RAS setting and Account size: For account size $2000-3000 use buyer_lots_multiplier as 1. For micro account between $500-800...
Hi, Check this out Orders list: Golden Rule | Rent a Signal Join only after being 100% convinced Happy trading !
How can I change my chart to show local time
Is there any reference which can let me know much about forex analysis, well I know, it need a quite much personal experience, needs to be much focused on global events which effects the forex market.. These are the generalised saying which many suggest to follow it up, I need something good...
On 18 October 2009, FXCM LTD, in a continued effort to perfect the CFD product offering, reduced the minimum contract sizes on their global stock indices, gold and oil instruments. For Immediate Release: Media Contact: Jaclyn Sales, jsales@fxcm.com London, 20 October 2009FXCM LTD (Forex |...
Hi, I am an intermediate (just above break even but improving) forex trader living in Bridgend in South Wales, UK. Are there any traders at a similar level in the near area who want to get together to help each other improve? I trade a daily system using support and resistance and price action with...
Hi All, I was wondering if anyone could help. I trade but know nothing about programming! I'm after an indicator which puts a line 40pips and 110pips either side of a pivot line (H+L+C\3). The ability to change colours of lines, pip range would be brilliant. Hopefully the chart attachment will make...
Receive $7 when you open and close 1 standard lot. They pay you via paypal, check or wire. http://valhallacapitalgroup.com/PaidToTradeRegister/tlvcg1
As above, intending to buy a HTC Touch 2 but not sure if MT4 Mobile can support.
Slawa, is it possible to run MT4 from the encrypted directory?..... or encrypted experts directory alone?..... or entire Mt4?...... Using software like TrueCrypt - Free Open-Source Disk Encryption Software http://www.truecrypt.org/downloads The objective is to install MT4 into encrypted...
[Deleted]
  Different Styles of Trading  (21   1 2 3)
Dear Traders, Here are the Different Trading Styles of different Trader around the globe. Which one is your favorite? 1. Day Trading 2. Position Trading 3. Swing Trade. 4. Scalp. Regards Mark
Hey fellas! Let me show the view of the Forex market in the way I see it - and You guys decide to read this crap or use this genius to conquer the world of FOREX
  GAP trading  (12   1 2)
Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a gap trading robot (Friday close - Sunday evening open) which I can use to strategy test various parameters. I tried one called Gap Trader v4 but it did nothing (probably had trouble deciding when the new week market opened). Couldn't find anything about gap trading in...
There is a very good indicator: Awesome This indicator is a very good momentum type indicator. Please could somebody will make this indicator even better by extending the functionality with alert system. It is necessary to add two types of alerts into this indicator to make it really very powerful:...
  FX Hitpicks SIGNAL SERVICE!  (19   1 2)
Here are todays early signals: EUR/USD BUYstop at 1.4946, tp: 1.4966, sl: 1.4899 EUR/USD SELLstop at 1.4899, tp: 1.4879, sl: 1.4946 GBP/USD BUYstop at 1.6444, tp: 1.6464, sl: 1.6357 GBP/USD SELLstop at 1.6357, tp: 1.6337, sl: 1.6444 USD/CHF BUYstop at 1.0146, tp: 1.0166, sl: 1.0108 USD/CHF SELLstop...
Over the past few years, the interest in the oil and gold online trading has become increasingly famous and involves all types of traders and speculators big or small. The demand to share and keep themselves update with price and date related to these commodities is on rise and plays a very...
[Deleted]
Can you do this, if so PM me.. Will pay via paypal !
To be able to place limit orders in MT4 under Linux you also need to copy COMCTL32.DLL (Win32 calendar control) into the windows/system32 folder under WINE. You can grab this from Win XP's system32 folder or from comctl32.dll free download - DLL-files.com Then run winecfg & add to the library...
If you are not into financial investing then Michael Bloomberg is simply the current mayor of New York City. However, many others will recognize him as the founder of Bloomberg Media and a financial investor who helped others with a simple computer database. Continue to the Full Article - NYC Mayor...
Richard Dennis, a onetime follower of Richard Donchian’s trend following technique, used to shoot from the hip when it came from buying and trading stocks and commodities. After taking a huge hit during the 1987 stock market crash, he stopped trading. At least, for a few years Continue to the full...
Known as ‘the man that broke the Bank of England’ George Soros has been trading and stock investing since 1952. He is recognized as the man that brought the Quantum Fund to life and is considered one of the wealthiest men in the world today. He is very active today in philanthropic endeavors as well...
Dr Alexander Elder has made his money through a very unique method: he learned how to get inside the head of stock traders. His background as a successful psychiatrist helped him become well known in the stock trading and investing industry, especially since the only stock he ever purchased when he...
"Rule No.1 is never lose money. Rule No.2 is never forget rule number one." The simple rule has been Warren Buffett’s mantra ever since he started out in the investment and trading business. As a student of the great Benjamin Graham, Buffett has taken that mantra to a new level Continue to Full...
Richard Donchian is one of the many stock investors and traders that lived through the Great Depression and stock market crash of 1929. Many of his ideas in trading are still viewed as important today and he was the father of the many trend following trading principles still in use today. Continue...
There are very few people in the stock trading and investment industry that are able to make money with little to no formal financial education. Jesse Livermore was one of those few. Before his death he had gained and lost millions of dollars, speculating and trading for more than 50 years. He also...
Benjamin Graham is considered a legend in the stock trading and investing industry. He was an excellent financial educator, investment manager and author. Even today, thirty-three years after his death, two of Graham’s investment books are still used at the university level in financial investing...
Psychologist Van K. Tharp is an internationally acclaimed trading coach and author, focusing on helping traders who want to understand the psychology behind position sizing, systems development and general trader psyche. He is the only trader to ever write book that covers positions trading as a...
Most people recognize Jim Cramer as a highly opinionated infotainer and host of CNBC’s ‘Mad Money’. But Cramer is more than just this. He is also a best-selling author and former successful hedge fund manager. Continue to Full Article - Infotainer Jim Cramer