Trading Using Price Action - page 4

Note the simple box play. An obvious trading range, followed by a breakout; normally the breakout will go at least the distance of the box. In this case we had a very nice box and an obvious downside target at the next support level just below 1.5700...Very simple trading here. I entered on a break of 1.5900, stop at halfway point of box, target 1:2, why complicate trading??

Files:
f4.jpg  39 kb

Recommendation for Price Action Technique/Trading System learning

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend me TSD Threads or external site that I can learn more about techniques and trading system for better trading? I have been trading for almost 4 yrs but willing to revisit basic to advance Price Action technique.

fxbell

Price Action

fxbell:
Hi All,

Can anyone recommend me TSD Threads or external site that I can learn more about techniques and trading system for better trading? I have been trading for almost 4 yrs but willing to revisit basic to advance Price Action technique.

fxbell

Look down.