I Need Help with SIMPLE RSI+MA Expert Advisor

Hello Coders in the house, This will be my very first post in this forum. I have been manual trading a simple rsi+ma strategy and it seem to give very good results since i have been manual trading it on the 1min tf however, it has been very difficult for me to separate my emotions from my trades for instance, sometimes, maybe out of fear of losing i get too scared to pull the trigger when i see a signal and also when am able to pull the trigger, the moment am up by 1pip i start shaking and wanting to exit. Most times i chicken out of trades that would have been very profitable out of fear and this is really affecting my overall performance in trading i believe i could do better in a zero emotion environment only an EA can provide . So with due respect, i like to call on all coders in this forum with a generous heart towards helping newbie traders like me to assist me in the best possible way convenient for them. Thank you so much in advance at least for reading my post. I want an EA based on the RSI indicator combined with an MA. I want it to be able to do the following, BUY: EA should buy when Bid price equals MA's price as soon as RSI signal line crosses above a certain Level BUY EXIT: EA should exit buy order at reverse signal (That is if SL or TP not yet hit) SELL: EA should sell when Bid price equals MA's price as soon as RSI signal line crosses below a certain Level SELL EXIT: EA should exit sell order at reverse signal (That is if SL or TP not yet hit) Editable Parameters/Settings: *Lot_Size *Stop_Loss *Exit_Target *Trailing_Stop *Trailing_Stop_Step *Profit_Lock *Locked_Profit_Value *RSI_period *RSI_price_Mode *RSI_Buy_Level *RSI_Sell_Level *MA_period *MA_price_Mode *MA_shift *Use_Time_Limit (true/false) *Start_Hour *Start_Minute *End_Hour *End_Minute *Max_Slippage *Magic_Number *Market_Execution (true/false) Lastly, i want it to be able to work on both 4 & 5 digits price quote brokers and also i should be able to input values of pips in 5 decimal system where for example 5pips=0.5pips, 10pips=1.0pips, 500pips=50.0pips etc.

biLLydNyce:
Hello Coders in the house, This will be my very first post in this forum. I have been manual trading a simple rsi+ma strategy and it seem to give very good results since i have been manual trading it on the 1min tf however, it has been very difficult for me to separate my emotions from my trades for instance, sometimes, maybe out of fear of losing i get too scared to pull the trigger when i see a signal and also when am able to pull the trigger, the moment am up by 1pip i start shaking and wanting to exit. Most times i chicken out of trades that would have been very profitable out of fear and this is really affecting my overall performance in trading i believe i could do better in a zero emotion environment only an EA can provide . So with due respect, i like to call on all coders in this forum with a generous heart towards helping newbie traders like me to assist me in the best possible way convenient for them. Thank you so much in advance at least for reading my post. I want an EA based on the RSI indicator combined with an MA. I want it to be able to do the following, BUY: EA should buy when Bid price equals MA's price as soon as RSI signal line crosses above a certain Level BUY EXIT: EA should exit buy order at reverse signal (That is if SL or TP not yet hit) SELL: EA should sell when Bid price equals MA's price as soon as RSI signal line crosses below a certain Level SELL EXIT: EA should exit sell order at reverse signal (That is if SL or TP not yet hit) Editable Parameters/Settings: *Lot_Size *Stop_Loss *Exit_Target *Trailing_Stop *Trailing_Stop_Step *Profit_Lock *Locked_Profit_Value *RSI_period *RSI_price_Mode *RSI_Buy_Level *RSI_Sell_Level *MA_period *MA_price_Mode *MA_shift *Use_Time_Limit (true/false) *Start_Hour *Start_Minute *End_Hour *End_Minute *Max_Slippage *Magic_Number *Market_Execution (true/false) Lastly, i want it to be able to work on both 4 & 5 digits price quote brokers and also i should be able to input values of pips in 5 decimal system where for example 5pips=0.5pips, 10pips=1.0pips, 500pips=50.0pips etc.

Hi biLLydNyce,

Could you illustrate on a chart exactly what your looking for and by any chance you have any forward testing results.

Thanks

mrtools:
Hi biLLydNyce, Could you illustrate on a chart exactly what your looking for and by any chance you have any forward testing results. Thanks

Hello mrtools, Thank you so much and God bless you for showing interest. As you have requested, i have attached a screenshot of what i actually want my EA to do for me. And as regards forward test results, well i will say i may not have any fine test results to display but trust me i have spent many months following this system in real time market situation and i can tell it is profitable with good money management. Personally i can assure you that i didn't just looked at historical data to rate the performance of my system, i have actually monitored it for many months and in different tfs but my emotions won't allow me to be successful. I have a very big problem with emotions and i cannot separate it from my trades. Fear of losses makes it difficult for me to pull the trigger when am supposed to and when am able to pull the trigger, 2-3pips in profit my hands start shaking seriously urging me to exit and i always do this and in the end i bite my fingers chickening out of a good trade with 1 or 2pips when actually i could have ended with 20-50pips or even more depending on the time frame. I will tell you what am very good at. Am very good at holding a loosing trade than a profiting trade and its like a virus in my mind...this is the more reason i need this EA desperately.

Files:
rsima.jpg  63 kb

Trading Signals

I can see the logic behind your BUY signals however I find the SELL signal defies the same logic unless I am missing something. Shouldn't the SELL signal be as in the chart below if it is to follow the BUY logic?

Files:
chart.gif  24 kb