General - page 1070

[Deleted]
The updated website of the MetaTrader 5 multi-asset trading platform www.metatrader5.com has been launched. The streamlined site features an enhanced look-and-feel and completely updated content. In addition, the numberof supported languages has been increased to 7: the new site isavailable in...
Is mql5 supports Mql4 ?
Daily economic digest from Forex Stay informed of the key economic events Monday, June 6th  GBP/USD has dropped sharply this morning, testing new three-week low at 1.4353 spot. Cable lost all its positions, gained last Friday, as NFP showed unexpectedly low figures, making possible for the pair to...
The updated website of the MetaTrader 5 multi-asset trading platform www.metatrader5.com has been launched. The streamlined site features an enhanced look-and-feel and completely updated content. In addition, the numberof supported languages has been increased to 7: the new site isavailable in...
Hello. I would like to meet another trader who trade in Hangseng futures, Nikkei futures or Kospi Futures. I used MT4 for 2 months now and still learning to make my own custom indicator. I Became an Index Trader for almost 2 years, and would like to sharing experience to another index trader...
Goldman Sachs with a client note ahead of today's speech from US Fed chairwoman Janet Yellen 6 June 2016 Courtesy of our friends at Livesquawk. Say Goldmans: The speech by Fed Chair Janet Yellen today should provide a comprehensive update on how her thinking has evolved. We don't believe that one...
How could indicator know the window OS Version? my indicator work different in XP and Win8 I have to code differently. but how could my indicator know in which OS it is running? by kernel32 ? or user32
The BLS has shot the albatross: The market reaction to the jobs data is to abandon HMS RateHike, stuck in the Doldrums, and head for the life-rafts. Those friendly economic winds which supported the dollar and the notion of a summer rate hike have vanished and left the foreign exchange becalmed. The...
Hi, I have few installations of MT4. I started today to update them to 196, however I have some problems. The first terminal (MIG Live account) updated without problems. When I started to update second MIG live terminal, after downloading the window 'Update and restart' occures. When I press the...
Dear MQL5.com community Lately quite a lot of my customers having same problem again and again since MQL5.com allowed guest account holder to buy products from market section (meaning that anyone can buy products from Market section without registration with MQL5.com). Currently one specific...
GOLD:  The commodity closed higher the past week leaving risk of more strength on the cards. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,230.00 level where a break will turn attention to the 1,220.00 level. Further down, a cut through here will open the door for a move lower towards the 1,210.00...
EURUSD : With EURUSD taking back its two-week losses to close on a rally the past week, more strength is envisaged in the new week. Support lies at the 1.1300 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1.1250 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1200 level. A break of here will target the
'Bremain' odds are unlikely to advance much further argue TD Securities who warn this could be as good as it gets for the pound and interest rate yields. The yield on UK sovereign debt has rallied sharply as investors demand less return for holding UK assets ahead of the EU referendum. The move...
Hello, Does anyone knows where i can get historical data for the PMI and NMI, for the following countries: - Australia - Canada - China - Denmark - EuroZone - Japan - Norway - New Zealand - Poland - Russia - Sweden - Switzerland - United Kingdom - South Africa If you know, can you please point me to...
[Deleted]
Hi everybody, comparing trading from 20 years ago, nobody in the 90's would imagine everyone will be trading in desktops by home, with leverage trading big lots, i'm worried about artificial intelligence in the future. You know, as a human it take a good time to develop a strategy, but in the...
Chart is the most important to develop Indicators and Expert Advisors. Let's present our own Chart ideas and discuss about them freely. I think it is very helpful to all using MQL5 community. Below chart is abot USDJPY, M30, 2016.06.03. MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots USDJPY, M30,...
Barclays say they expect resistance in the 1.4670 area to cap a move towards 1.4330. On the potential future direction of the sterling-dollar exchange rate Barclays write: The recent sell-off on increased trading volumes endorses our bearish view. We expect resistance in the 1.4670 area to cap a...
It only took a couple of hours for the first dovish chirps to sound out from the Federal Reserve (Fed), in response to the disappointing May employment report. Fed Governor Lael Brainard said on Friday that it would be better if policymakers wait until more evidence...
It's timeto stop looking for the "Holy Grail" - an edge, strategy or system so perfectthat it can't fail. You will never find it, because it doesn't exist "out there". We chase thisHoly Grail, because we think it will allow us to trade confidently andsuccessfully. In reality, it's the opposite: when...
  Signal Rating  (4)
How to increase Signal's rating? What are the criteria used? Thank you.
Hello can everyone charge the angular at a macd indicator
Hi all, Just want to show 2 tools to get market data in fast speed. 1. Market Data Downloader Download recent and historical end-of-day stock quotes for all stocks in tens of countries worldwide and writes them in the CSV (comma delimited version) format. You must have it for technial analysis
-5.0 pips -10.0 pips -15.0 pips -30.0 pips -50.0 pips -100.0 pips++
I do not pay to subscribe to any signals I use Metatrader signals from the MQL5.com or directly through Metatrader I use other signal provider I strongly consider the amount of capitol a provider is trading with I strongly consider the BALANCE DRAWDOWN vs over all gains I strongly consider the...
Signal may have less than 25 trades Signal must have at least 25 trades Signal must have at least 50 trades Signal must have at least 100 trades Signal must have at least 200 trades Signal must have at least 500 trades Signal can be 1 month old or younger Signal must be at least 1 month old Signal...
Forget about a hike in two weeks The Fed really knows how to set 'em up and knock 'em down. In early May the market has buried the idea of a June rate hike but hawkish FOMC Minutes and commentary from Fed members but it firmly back on the table. But the Fed...
Hi everyone, since I started trading recently and being more like a scientist than a trader, I'm interested how to analise seemingly random data with the human ear. I've found some solutions in seismology and high-energy physics, but these programs are only for OS X. If you have any ideas how to...
[Deleted]
MT4 MT5
  MetaQuotes ID  (6)
Hello, I do not have a MetaQuotes ID because I do not have a smart phone. Is it possible to order a "Job" without this ID. If so, what do I type in the Notifications area where it asks for my MetaQuotes ID? I tried typing in my cell phone number but received an error message. Thanks, Brian...