General - page 1077

A new bee. I want to close last 2 orders among multi orders, but not working. Help please? Thank you very much in advance! {string lastOneTicket;string lastSecondTicket;string lastOneProfit;string lastSecondProfit;for(int i=(OrdersTotal()-1);i>=0;i--) { OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS...
RBA Minutes sparked AUD/USD gains From Morgan Stanley: We view the overnight AUD rebound launched by the release of RBA minutes as providing a selling opportunity. The board considered the fact there was no material change in the outlook for economic activity or the unemployment rate, but the...
Hi, I retrieved data from metatrader 5 using the option "File">"save" and saved the csv file to my desktop. I would like to know which are the information that was stored in the file. I guessed the first values were data, open price, high price, low price and close price. Nevertheless there are...
Fed's Williams and Lockhart have both feet on the brakes as they speak on a panel discussion The Fed's Lockhart and Williams spoke on a panel discussion in Washington, and true to Fed form, they both had their feet on the brakes to slow down this overheating 0.5% 1Q growth economy (remember that is...
GOLD: Having lost its upside momentum to close on a rejection candle on Monday, further weakness is envisaged. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,265.00 level where a break will turn attention to the 1,260.00 level. Further down, a cut through here will open the door for a move lower
Hi, I want to test an EA before I am going to buy. However nothing happens when I click the button... [link deleted by moderator] No matter MT4 is open or isn't............... What's the reason why I can't download this demo version? Please, can somebody assist me with this, I appreciate...
Hi there, New to MQL5 I am looking for documentation on the cost of becoming a signal provider . Can anyone help me out? Thanks, Daniel
Could anyone point me towards an article that helps explain how EA's or third party applications might work within MT4 mobile? Also any information on messaging on MT4 that third parties can make use of.
John Paulson had been a big gold bull, but he has cut his bets (according to U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filings showing on Monday) Paulson & Co, led by John Paulson cut its SPDR Gold Trust ETF investment by 17% to 4.8 million shares It was Paulson's third cut to his SPDR stake in a...
Hi, I tried searching and couldn't find an answer to this question. I notice that the grid function spacing in Metatrader varies between different instruments and different timeframes.   Does anyone know how this grid spacing is determined? Thanks
when I click payment on “MQL5.communit” ,then it shows “subscribe failed”
EURUSD : With EURUSD continuing to maintain its downside pressure, further downside pressure is likely. Support lies at the 1.1250 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1.1200 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1150 level. A break of here will target the 1.1100 level. Its daily RSI is
Scalping demands a lot more attention from the trader in comparison to other styles such as swing-trading, or trend following. A typical scalper will open and close tens, and in some cases, more than a hundred positions in an ordinary trading day, and since none of the positions can be allowed to...
Brexit could help push EUR/USD lower Watching EUR: A sustained EUR decline requires either long-term capital exports via EMU-based financial institutions to exceed the region's ~2% of GDP current account surplus or EUR to be used extensively as a funding currency. Insurance companies have been held...
There is something I don't understand, Im using TimeCurrent() on my indicator and something is not working as it should or as backtester and I planned it to so I investigated. I used TimeCurrent() trying to match backtest's ticks speed with live feed ticks speed, but live feed's speed seems always...
Hello, I have rather general question: 1. I buy some EA or indicator on MQL MARKET 2. I install an activation on my PC 3. After some time, I will decide to upgrade my PC like CPU, Motherboard, add RAM memory, Hard Disk, etc etc (maybe Operational system as well) 4. Will all my activations be...
I am new to MT 4 & 5 do anyone know how to add money to a new real account in Meta Trader 5 & 4 my balance is 0.00 USD and I need to add some money so I can trade from my platform and a Virtual Hosting Platform.
good morning to all, I would like to save to a excel file line tick by tick the value of the last contract with the volumes and with time .. if possible with the timing at the desired time, every 5 seconds ... there is an EA that does this work with ... I do not want to use too dde ... thanks...
1.Bullish -Gold Gold price may be underpinned amid increasing gold investment demand. Spot gold/USD may test higher to $1308. 2. Bearish -GBP GBP was undermined as UK manufacturing and services PMI dropped, reflecting UK economic slowdown. GBP/USD may test lower to 1.4193-1.4303(11.02-11.10). 3....
The EUR has been supported, mainly on the back of stable central bank rate expectations. One must note that Eurozone inflation expectations as measured by 5Y forward breakeven rates have been stabilising, irrespective of the appreciating single currency. This in turn suggests that price expectations...
Hi, I am new and I was suprised when my pending order was executed but open price was not reached. I wonder if is the a problem with MT4 or with my broker or is it ok. I read, that pending order is opening on price + spread, but I never saw such a big difference as last friday. There are my logs...
GBPUSD : The pair closed lower the past week leaving risk of additional weakness on the card in the new week. Despite its present price hesitation, short term risk remains lower. On the downside, support lies at the 1.4300 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.4250 level. Further down
We continue to stress that while improving labour market conditions and robust consumer fundamentals are key to underpinning growth expectations, inflation developments are a more important determinant of the pace of rate normalisation. While stabilising commodity prices and a weaker USD are...
Hi everybody Please help me I need a scripts that transfer all incoming message of MT4 to mailbox that I configure in Email STMP server Also transfer new account registration too Thanks a lot
Hello, How can I export deal details of an Optimized Test? The optimized test exports in xml file the results only. On Strategy Tester there is the option to run the Single Test and then export the details. Supposedly during the optimization for each combination the deals are computed, but in...
Dear all, I am complete new to Expert advisor programming. Hope you could shed some light on. I have written following code in on_tick method: double currentSymbolRSI = iRSI(NULL,0,14,PRICE_CLOSE); //the RSI of previous bar if(currentSymbolRSI>40) Alert("Bigger than 70");...
ADX CCI Bollinger Bands RSI HEIKEN ASHI ICHIMOKU MOVING AVERAGES Stochastic ZigZag
  About price free  (1)
Dear, My account is live, How do I signal Free?
[Deleted]
Hi. Using my MT5 release provided from my Broker, the values for balance / equity and free margin remains zero all time until the trade not finish. For example, if I got $ 100 of profit during a succesfully closed trade I will have $ 100 available for balance / equity and free margin. And so on.....
USD: Buy USD vs Commodity. & EM Currencies. Bullish. The Fed's broad USD index has rallied by 2% since the start of May, driven by a reduction of extreme short positioning in USD and a correction in commodity markets which we expect to continue. With the Fed's Dudley suggesting that two rate hikes...