General - page 1526

Dear. I want simply to print(or alert) the current account name and current period of the EA attached to the chart. About the name no problem, i solved with: string account=AccountInfoString(ACCOUNT_NAME);Alert("account:"+account);   But for the current chart timeframe i am not able.. No matter...
with MT4, when a mq4 file was dropped into Expert or Indicator folder, it was automaticaly compiled at platform launch. Why MT5 have stopped to do that ? Hope to see it back.
Dear.   For what i've understood, the unique criteria for declaring the EA (and it's own possessor) the winner is the Balance Max value (Final Balance starting from 100.000 $)   I can understand this, since it's the best and easy way, easiest meter for measure the efficiency of an EA.   But...
Hi, I'm trying to rewrite my expert advisor from MT4 to MT5 but I have some problem with optimization. The problem is that EA is based on neural networks and needs training. In MT4 I run my EA in optimization mode (e.g. variable "epochs", from 1 to 1000, step 1) to train neural networks. On every...
In the trade used by hedge + diversification + Capital Management (fixed rate) + risk management (allocation of funds between various currency pairs). At the same time opened and closed 13 transactions. No martingale and no lock. By this strategy can be traded at any broker! http : // rentasignal ....
[Deleted]
Hello All, Wondering if there are scripts that can be added to the Metatrader 4 Expert Advisor Parameters (Target Price and Stop Loss) at the input? It seems that this Moving Average at Expert Advisor can Auto Trade but not able to add Target Price and Stop Loss upon after auto buy/sell?...
Helo,Which MT5 version can now use Optimization mode? Thank you!
look at the image.
  trade.mqh error  (1)
When using trade.mqh with any EA in the strategy tester, I keep getting the same error...CTrade::PositionOpen::OrderCheck: Trade is disabled. I'm sure there is an easy fix or there is something simple I am not doing...but I can't figure it out. Any suggestions?   Thanks for the help 
  ATC Rules not so specific.  (18   1 2)
ATC Rules didn't say in anyway that the EA should finish the backtest in less than 15 minutes. The rules only said "Be efficient in CPU resources and computer memory". For next contests, I suggest to explain better the rules. You can imagine my big deception when I received the notification that my...
It would bebeneficial for data analysis and optimization purposes if the capacity toview profits in both money AND Pipsin the Account History of closed tradesin the same way as one can in currently open and active trades.
  Hi  (7)
Hello, I am new to this forum hope to share my ideas about forex.... Thannks..
I'm sitting here, somewhat in shock and disbelieve, looking at the approved number from all the 1,726 applications submitted to the ATC and can't help to wonder... What went wrong?! ...Why such a low number of robots (less than 20% so far) have passed the infamous test?! ...Is Metaquotes happy with...
Hello and thanks for your interest in the Longterm product. Our product, Longterm, is for people who are looking for consistent profit in the market. This not a get quick rich type of product. We've undergone extensive testing before releasing to the public. Longterm is designed to give 5-10%...
MT4 have these usefull settings: - only BUY trade -only Sell trade - trade Both Sadly it seems that MT5 dont have this anymore, can it be added again ?
Just discovered this, it's amazing. I downloaded Broco MT5. I placed orders (manually, market) on continuous BRN oil (BRNX0#i). Both orders executed, deals reported correctly, but no position on BRNX0#i . Also tried with discontinuous BRN oil (BRNX0) - Same stuff, no position resulting. To check...
  F15 daytrading  (18   1 2)
hi guys i will use this thread to share my trades
  VT Trader -> MT4 formula  (12   1 2)
Hi Everyone, I've been using VT Trader for awhile, but am shifting over to Alpari UK soon. In VT I've been using Chaikin's Money Flow (which someone was kind enough to post on this forum!). However, I noticed that the formulas each platform uses differ a bit. To be quite honest, I like VT's formula
In MQL4 documentation, when we had a list of predefined constants, we had their numerical values also. In MQL5 we have only constants' names and description, but no numerical values. Can we have back numerical values in MAL5 documentation? Because it's cumbersome to try to find what value...
I read here: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/basis/variables/formal and here: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/basis/function/functionoverload and this code is supposed to be valid: double AverageFromArray(const int array[],int startPos = 0, int endPos = -1) { int size = ArraySize(array);...
Do index of HistoryDealGetTicket(index) is sort by HistoryDeal open time? or close time? if i use HistoryDealGetTicket(0) , then it will select the latest one or oldest deal? what the rules with the index , it is descenting with the deal open time ? if I want to get last 5 deals' profit...
To find my signal, click at Last Week Pips See this Screenshot - h ttp://clip2net.com/clip/m55632/1285680277-clip-85kb.jpg Sign based on my own routine with Expert. Signal with excellent profits used in five currency pairs. EURUSD, GBPUSD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, EURJPY With years of experience in the forex...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published the new article: How to Write an Expert Advisor and Not to Violate the Championship Rules . All Expert Advisors submitted for the contest go through the automatic pre-testing, during which errors can be detected. However, you...
Please add your vote or comment to this question... I would say YES. After all the championship starts in about 5 days. I got my robot to compile 1 hr after registration. I know we had plenty of time, 4 months, but some of us decided late and had to get acquainted with the new language an...
Here is some code I made (a test script): double a[10];void OnStart()&nbsp;&nbsp;{//--- for (int i=0;i<10;i++) {&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;a[i] = i; printf("initial state: a[%d]=%d",i,a[i]);&nbsp;&nbsp; }&nbsp;&nbsp; double sum;&nbsp;&nbsp; for (int i=0;i<10;i++)...
I somehow put it in one-click trading view and I want to get back. Suggestion: Add to right click menu an option like "Switch to one-click trading" and "Switch to list view", to be easier. 
And I say in backtester, because only there it happens. I am returning with this bug here on forum, because I have a huge function that needs to work in the tester, yet it's impossible because of this.  SymbolName(...,true) returns blank string outside previously activated symbols.  There is...
  WinnerSignals Daily Forex Forecasts  (145   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
Hi all friend I decided to place my daily FOREX signals here since September We only work on daily time frame and so only check the charts 1 time a day. we are working base on GMT and usually checking is done between 5:30 AM GMT and 7:30 AM GMT each signals has a special number for indexing. all of
Which RAS system is working for you? This thread is only for subscribers please. If you are having good luck with a system, please share. I have wasted too much time and money lately on systems that 'look' good for a month, then go to crap when I go to sleep. For vendors, please don't spam your...