Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 444

Hi all, I just started looking up MQL 5 about a week ago. I have worked on MQL 4, about 7 years ago. Seems like loads of changes!. In MQL 4, we simply had to select order from a collection of orders using the order ticket and modify it`s property. But, i`ve been struggling to wrap my brain around...
hi if the MT5 is upgradet, i got the problem that the signal provider is no more activ. if the signal is for free - no problem, but if not then i won't buy again to activate. are there any suggestions about that problem? thanks
Hello, I find stange the nbLotSize returned by the method Optimize of the class MoneySizeOptimized.mqh double CMoneySizeOptimized::Optimize(double lots) Here a screen shot of one of my backtest: I don't understand why the lotsize falls to the min value (0.01) Thank your for your help...
  Help me EA  (3)
Please help me make EA with this condition: Open two order Buy and Sell, when EA run (hegde). Place stoploss with 50 pip. Set takeprofit 1000 pip. If one order hit stoploss, continue open two order Buy-Sell. And continue set stoploss and takeprofit. Thanks!
I'm not a MQL5 programmer, so I need your help to make some EA to partially automate my trading. Example 1. Buy/Sell on news. I would like to place a Buy stop/Sell limit order (with SL & TP or Trailing stop) 10 pips above/below last bid/ask price, just few seconds before the news. Example 2....
  Help wanted  (14   1 2)
Hello, I am new to MQL5. In DealBook 360 could be programmed in ctl quite "easy". Example: /* //MACD line := ema(price, first_period) - ema(price, second_period); line_signal := ema(line, signal_period); line_histogram := line - line_signal; if positionvolume() = 0 and (line[i] -0.000008 ) >
Please help, i still do not understand how to do that, Here example of Risk management pending order Buy on MQL4 language, it is work...., but how to make such that coding on MQL5 language ? Help me please, thanks #include <stdlib.mqh> #include <WinUser32.mqh> // exported...
  ObjectCreate  (9)
I have working code that creates arrows on my chart, but I wanted to start putting text on my charts instead of arrows. I cannot get the text to show up on my charts. WORKING CODE ObjectCreate(0, "arrow" + TimeToString(TimeCurrent()),OBJ_ARROW_SELL,0,TimeCurrent(),H1wave.High());...
  re bulid my ea  (2)
hello friends i have a mt4 expert advisor its not a profitable can any one re coding and make profitable if u want more know ask me thanks
Dear All, I am programing an ea which works with B Band And B Width, For the B Width I have added a custom EA, There is No Error Comeps when i compile, But i am shure there some probs in Custom Indicator calling . so i need some programers help to correct it, i allways to be thankfull who helps me
  OnTimer question  (3)
Does anyone know how to access what time remains before the next OnTimer event occurs? I know I can calculate it from when the event timer is set. But is there another way? I did not see anything in the documentation. Thank you
Dear all, I am trying to make an ea which trade in 1m chart, with the help of few indicators like MACD ,MA,ADX,BB the strategy for long is MA8 close abouve BB middle line,ADX should be abouve 25,and MACD moves above 0 leval from down, trade long close when MACD create a negative crossover from
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Sai RSI.mq5 |//| Copyright 2013, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//| http://www.mql5.com...
  How to integrate EA  (19   1 2)
Hi Give me step by step procedure to connect EA in my terminal . Thanks Krishna
I need to change the profile of my EA trading because I placed a too high limit on the draw-down. Now the trading is stopped. This was a mistake on my part and now needs to be rectified as DD is inevitable before profit ensues. How do i do this? thanks jeanenry. 
MT5 EA is loaded into the chart automatically be removed every time.What is the problem? Last've been here asked: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11544 Take a look at what the problem is?
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Getting a timeframe as a line |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+string GetStringTimeframe(ENUM_TIMEFRAMES timeframe)&nbsp;&nbsp;{//----...
Start using "my broker" to test strategies. How can I connect to my Interactive Brokers account? It says to enter a server name but I don't know how to obtain that, nor do I see how to enter it. http://screencast.com/t/ihqBaEpLV4MJ Assistance is greatly appreciated.
Scalping Martingale Hedging No scalping, no martingale, no hedging Others, please specify in comment
Creating and Modifying Alerts Tell me the guideline flow chart how to create and modify alerts in MT5. Following procedure does not disply alert Editor Page. Context menu of this tab is used for managing alerts: Create — open the alert creation window. The same action can be performed by...
Hi guys. Im new to using MT5, and im not sure what is happening. Im running a test account and set it to follow BOSSVORS MetaQuant. It looked really nice for the 2 days it ran, until suddenly at 21:02 my MT5 sold everything that wasn't in + at that moment. Looking at the signal history (https...
MT5 EA is loaded into the chart automatically be removed every time.What is the problem
Hi there! Where are files created by fileopen when they're opened with file_common and the ea is being optimized via Tester using distributed agents? Thank you!
Hi everyone. Does anyone know how can I add a money management strategy based on the turtle system to my EA? It is, if X event happen, then.. open long/short with lot size according to the following formula: Lot size Unit= (0,01x Account Balance) /(Contract Size x ATR (20) x Dollar Pip...
I had some one build me an EA here is how the back test results look like seems like the ea is making indicator make more signals is that possible ?
Hello, I'm not a programmer. Still, I'm trying to script a little. So accordingly modify an existing. I lack an understanding of the "detours" with subroutines. According to the image I want to show only those values​​. The question to the experts: Is not there a way these values ​​are easy to
Hi, all, I have gon thorugh a article https://www.mql5.com/en/code/291 Candlepatterns, it says using of this clas in Wizard genaration, we have to create another module clas for using this. My question is can i use this class, for my EA writing with out the help of wizard ? by giving a code like...
On MQL5 market, many expert advisor providers show their perfect backtest diagram. Actually some of those EA are optimized excessively, and they can not take profit from real market. Demo version for backtest is not enough. Therefore, I suggest MQL5 community mandatory asks EA seller to create a...
hi all, I am just step in to class, i am trying to make a class with BAnds,MA,MACD, The problem i face with the code, m_ma_Applied, bcoz, it comes with all this three indicators, and all this indicators have a MA, i have the same problem with m_ma_period, Please tell me how do we code if i...
Sometimes,The following code Expert advisors to open new positions automatically After close out position,We look at what is the problem?//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| 1.mq5 |//|...