How to integrate EA - page 2

RaptorUK:

It won't download. 

When I see activity of the author on this forum, I am not very surprised :-D

angevoyageur:
Any free product on the Market should at least be able to be downloaded . . .   

angevoyageur:
Interestingly if you look at the screenshot it says Expert MAPSAR  in the top right corner . . .  I wonder if that is what was actually submitted to the Market and approved by MetaQuotes.

RaptorUK:
Interestingly if you look at the screenshot it says Expert MAPSAR  in the top right corner . . .  I wonder if that is what was actually submitted to the Market and approved by MetaQuotes.
There is now a signal with this name.

angevoyageur:

"Accurate Ts" is a product on the Market, this isn't a signal.

And please, STOP use 'agressive' fonts unnecessarily. We can read your messages even with a normal font.

Thanks to all who co operate me.

EA integrate properly. 

Thanks a lot

krishna 

RaptorUK:
It seems there may be a problem with that product, I'll raise a ticket with the Service Desk 
It seems that my terminal was not updating the list of products . . .  I didn't have this product listed on my terminal so the Download from the product page fails.  It's working now though with some help from the Service Desk.

RaptorUK:
It seems that my terminal was not updating the list of products . . .  I didn't have this product listed on my terminal so the Download from the product page fails.  It's working now though with some help from the Service Desk.
I have reported similar problem with terminal, it seems new products aren't available immediately. No response from Service Desk yet.

angevoyageur:
I have reported similar problem with terminal, it seems new products aren't available immediately. No response from Service Desk yet.
I've had another response saying the issue has been fixed,  wait for the next build.

RaptorUK:
It's actually the standard  ExpertMACD